MUMBAI PEOPLE CAN HELP ME [Update 2 : Another Guy Tricked by the same person]

AL PACINO

Send a registered post in his name to his address if you cannot go there personally. Tell him that you have informed the cops. Registered post is a very strong document in cases of frauds etc

thanks brother i will do that also

I GET HIS ORIGNAL MOBILE PHONE NO AS REGISTER WITH BANK

AND ACCORDING TO BANK RECORD HE IS WORKING WITH COMPANY NAME ALPHA SOURCES [/color]

I CAN'T CALL ME IF I WILL CALL HIM HE WILL KNOW MY SPEAKING ACCENT AND WILL CUT PHONE

CAN ANY IVG MEMBER HELP ME OUT

AND CALL HIM AND SHOW LIKE THIS

THAT HE IS CALLING FROM ANY INSURANCE COMPANY OR TELECOME COMPANY

AND THERE IS ANY OFFER FOR HIIM OR ANY INSURACE HEALTH INSURANCE FOR HIM AND GET HIS DETAILS

ONE BY ONE

IS THAT POSSIBLE

Really sad to read this , you did a big mistake by transferring money directly and not via paisa pay which is safest option when buying from ebay.

I hope u get justice and receive ur money back.

Really sad to read this , you did a big mistake by transferring money directly and not via paisa pay which is safest option when buying from ebay.

I hope u get justice and receive ur money back.

i know brother i made big mistake just he is punjabi and i am punjab so just f--k.

sala bahut pyaar se bol bol kar g--d mar gaya

I don't think anything can happen now,unless you take the cops to his bank & get his Address & whereabouts & give him a personal visit/beating

The way you ask an ivg guy to call him & fool him around to get is details also might not work as ppl don't give their details to unknown ppl that easily (specially the cunning ones like this guy is)

thanks for ur information

I would suggest you take this matter to a cop & consult him whether any help can be obtained from police

usually they solve these small matters by just calling up the guy & threatening him & he would end up paying you back

Calling him right now without any sort of help from any authority will only make things worse as he would know you are after him

& please don't tell me that you are in mumbai & he is from punjab???

thanks brother to involve the police in this is problem for me

as i am going to marry on this 12 oct

so busy in that to go to police have no such time

oh....congratulations to you then

Just forget about it then & consider it as one of your wedding expenses :rofl:

i will consider that is my wedding expenses

but that person every day cheating people

every day minium 5000 coming in his a/c

Just forget about it then & consider it as one of your wedding expenses :rofl:

:rofl:

well i would agree with ank...sometimes just a call from the cops solves many issues...

and yea even if you busy,ask your brother/cuzin anyone else to do this for you...and if the cops dont seem interested (which in very likely ) ...tell him you can give something like 5k out of the recovery also of 20k...that might make them work...i would even consider 15k recovery a big amount in a bad deal like this

one of my friend call him his no is disconnect

damm he will not stop cheating peoples

if the number is in his name,you can easily get the address from mobile company,yes through cops...try that...

the way he has operated,seems he is a very smooth operator,but every crook makes a mistake,just keep on with it...wish you all the best..

just saw your name...why not send a hitman from the Corleone's...nobody messes with the family :devil:

:rofl:

well i would agree with ank...sometimes just a call from the cops solves many issues...

and yea even if you busy,ask your brother/cuzin anyone else to do this for you...and if the cops dont seem interested (which in very likely ) ...tell him you can give something like 5k out of the recovery also of 20k...that might make them work...i would even consider 15k recovery a big amount in a bad deal like this

yeah u r right brother

if the number is in his name,you can easily get the address from mobile company,yes through cops...try that...

the way he has operated,seems he is a very smooth operator,but every crook makes a mistake,just keep on with it...wish you all the best..

just saw your name...why not send a hitman from the Corleone's...nobody messes with the family :devil:

haha :coolspeak::gunsmilie:

haha :coolspeak::gunsmilie:

well bro...seedhi baat...you know how the cops are yahaan par...and he knows too...

just bribe the cops and get them after him...and yea one more thing...these kinds of small time crooks also dont like all this police trouble...so if you ever talk with him in coming days...warn him this

"that no matter usne tujhe 20k lekar bewakuf banaya,chinta nai,but tu bhi punjabi munda hai...tu police ko aur 10k dekar uski haddi pasli tutwa dega"...

these kinds of dhamkis works...trust me..

Archived