With FIFA 20 right around the corner, EA’s new publisher in India – Express Interactive is gearing up for midnight launches all over the country on 26th September, 2019.
These midnight launches will take place across three metros – Mumbai, Bengaluru and Chennai at the following locations:
– GTS (Games The Shop) – Oberoi Mall, Goregaon East
– GTS – Infiniti Mall, Malad West
– GTS – R-City, Ghatkopar
– GTS – Hamley’s Lower Parel
– E-Mart – , Koram Mall, Thane West,
– E-Mart – Grand Centre Mall, Seawoods, Navi Mumbai
– Jai Ganesh – Viviana Mall, Thane
– Chennai Express Avenue Mall, Royapettah
– Landmark, The Forum Mall, Adugodi
If you’re a FIFA fan who happens to live in Mumbai, be sure to drop by tomorrow for IVG’s Game Night at 145 Bar, Bandra where you’ll be able to experience and play the game three full days before launch.
And if it’s a free copy of FIFA you’re after, be sure to enter our FIFA 20 contest where you could win a copy of the game on the platform of your choice. Hurry though; contest ends 25th September.
FIFA 20’s Standard Edition will be priced at Rs 3,999 for PS4, Xbox One, PC and Switch. The Champions Edition is priced at Rs 5,999 and will only be available on PS4 and Xbox One.