The Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate season pass will include Jack the Ripper focussed-DLC along with additional mission packs, Ubisoft has revealed.
The season pack includes the following:
- Jack the Ripper campaign: The story will take place 20 years after the game’s main campaign. Players will work together with Inspector Frederick Abberline of Scotland Yard to hunt the notorious serial killer.
- The Last Maharaja mission pack: Discover ten brand-new missions set within London, and join Duleep Singh to reclaim his birthright as the Maharaja. In his quest to reclaim his heritage, he will take on the Templars and test his friendship with the queen.
- A Long Night exclusive mission: Help Jacob track down an endangered fellow gang member and bring him back to the hideout in a fast-paced, wild, and dangerous ride.
- Streets of London gameplay pack: Gain access to over one hour of extra gameplay via new missions, and obtain additional weapons, gear, and outfits.
- Two top-tier sets of gear and weapons: Give your arsenal a steam-powered twist with the Steampunk Pack, and immerse yourself in the most famous novels of the Victorian era with the Victorian Legends Pack. Both sets include state-of-the art gear and weapons, as well as a new outfit.
- Exclusive XP boost: All Season Pass holders receive an exclusive permanent XP boost.
Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate is coming to PS4 and Xbox One on October 23, and PC on November 19. Standard editions are available for pre-oder on Amazon.in and one can pre-order the collectors editions at Gamestheshop.com. The digital PC version is also available via G2A.
Check out the Jack the Ripper trailer below.