Duke Nukem Forever

THE DIRECTOR

"Last Saturday we had our annual company Christmas party. It was a lot of fun as usual but it featured one special surprise. It turns out that several people had been secretly working late nights and into the wee hours of the morning preparing a special video for those at the party. They created a short teaser for Duke Nukem Forever.

After seeing the teaser we thought it was something we should share with all of you and while it's just a teaser, rest assured more is coming.

Tomorrow, Wednesday the 19th, around noon CST, we will release the first teaser trailer from Duke Nukem Forever. To tide you over until then, here is a screen shot taken from the teaser.

Thank you for being fans of the game and for your continued patience.

I'd like to thank the people on the team that worked so hard to create this teaser and the friends of 3DR that helped create it (Jeremy Soule and Julian Soule, Frank Bry, Jason Evigan and of course, Jon St. John)." - George Broussard

http://forums.3drealms.com/vb/showthread.php?t=29639

Edited by HundredProofSam
thread title should have game name only

I am looking for some alien toilet to puck my bricks who's first the trailer's here n the game too hopefully will be completed this time i remeber watching the old trailer way back in 2001 one of the computer gaming world cd's

Gamespot link

Edited by Hahaman

This game was announced in '99 and all 3DRealms has been saying since then is "when its done". This game has actually become an inside joke with the gaming industry now :( although I do believe when it releases it should own.

It would have owned if it was released in 99 but things are very different now. I am going to believe this when it comes out

3D Realms aims to make Duke Nukem Forever multi-platform

"3D Realms has revealed to UK trade publication MCV that it has plans to release Duke Nukem Forever on multiple formats. The title which has been reportedly in development for ten years was though to be a PC exclusive but the CEO of the company commented they are aiming for a multi platform release but there is no firm date just yet"

http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=23748