Left 4 Dead 2 (PC Multiplayer)

Dark_Knight

I played L4D recently. f**k it's tough even on easy mode. Witch is by far the scariest thing in the game. Her moans are enough to remind you that you need to take a leak before she screams. It was pretty late when I played it, and I was really sleepy at that time. Yet I ended up playing for hours. This game is like serious caffeine pill..

Awesome game though. Really enjoyed it with my bro in co-op. Finished the first chapter, game over in second. :/ We were at the end of the second level when stupid AI ran into the middle of the field where zombies were coming from. My bro didn't want to leave anyone behind, so he jumped in to save him, I followed him, and eventually all of us got left behind. :/

Can't wait to see how they've improved with L4D2 ^.^

Initially I thought L4D2 was way tougher than 1. But having spent (quite frankly) way too much time on it I have come to realize its a bit easier perhaps. Each level is almost like a dance. Once you get into the ebb and flow of it you can pretty much waltz through every campaign on normal without too many problems. The only exception is the Bridge finale which is (justifiably) hard.

Before Afty could join in, it was me and MT in the Hotel building,we were standing near a window searching for supplies when i hear a charger, i side step it only to see it run right into MT and a AI, throwing them outta the window and down 15 storeys....i just loled for 5 mins straight!!!

i'll probably come back to l4d2 when the passing releases. it's been a while since i played it last.

We need a 4th player...AI is as useless as an umbrella during a shitstorm

Initially I thought L4D2 was way tougher than 1. But having spent (quite frankly) way too much time on it I have come to realize its a bit easier perhaps. Each level is almost like a dance. Once you get into the ebb and flow of it you can pretty much waltz through every campaign on normal without too many problems. The only exception is the Bridge finale which is (justifiably) hard.

Aftertunner i have never seen you playing Versus ! try it man ! its the actual L4D !!

i'll probably come back to l4d2 when the passing releases. it's been a while since i played it last.

same here and also with other players...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
how do i transfer the files from my PC to my lappy? I dont wanna download this again :coolspeak:

Install Steam on Lappy,Copy Steam Folder From Your Pc and Replace Steam folder on lappy,the Start Steam and Start Downloading the Game,it will Be completed in a Min,and Yeah Try to Delete Client Registry.blob File

Hey add me if you havent.

f**king love this game to bits.

Your Already In My friend List,My Id -RGM

how do i transfer the files from my PC to my lappy? I dont wanna download this again B)

Right click on the game in Steam list. Click Back up game files. That will create a backup. Copy the back up files onto a USB drive. Move to the other PC. Click on the exe in the back up folder and the game will restore to Steam.

almost Done tired-sleeping-smiley-4634.gif

recommend Some Good Indian or Asian Server Please :dance:

and Please explain the Mutiplayer Modes :wOOtjumpy:

Servers arent that important. Most people play P2P. Aside from that there are a few Euro and German servers. You will see them when you play.

Archived