Blood Rush IVG BATTLEFIELD 3 Tournament

mango_man

Foot soldiers are the REAL DEAL... YO!!! :smokey:

vehicles are for pussies... :tongue:

I bet playing assault with an M16 and tearing apart the enemy team in a jet take the same amount of skill. :roflroll::giggle:

And this is Battlefield dude, the only reason people buy this game is because of dedicates servers and vehicular combat. :bandit:

Where is my , django and parker's reserved spots :threatenlumber: , u need noobs and laggers as well in teams so that others can get easy points. :P

what do you mean by easy points :spank: ... chaaku ki dhar tez karna padega tere liye :P ...

anyway maine toh kab ka announce kar diya hai naa khelne ki... aur janghiya ne toh bola tha syfa khelega toh woh hissa lega... dont knw y he hasn't been confirmed yet...

aur chaman, abhi tak tera housefull nahin hua :scratchchin: ... kar kya raha hai zhandu :spank: ...

@sanisk: jets can never win games for a team... u can fly in air all u want like a macchar, but victory comes due 2 infantry... no matter how much u cry n justify what BF3 is all about :smokey: ...

what do you mean by easy points :spank: ... chaaku ki dhar tez karna padega tere liye :P ...

anyway maine toh kab ka announce kar diya hai naa khelne ki... aur janghiya ne toh bola tha syfa khelega toh woh hissa lega... dont knw y he hasn't been confirmed yet...

aur chaman, abhi tak tera housefull nahin hua :scratchchin: ... kar kya raha hai zhandu :spank: ...

@sanisk: jets can never win games for a team... u can fly in air all u want like a macchar, but victory comes due 2 infantry... no matter how much u cry n justify what BF3 is all about :smokey: ...

True

Lol. Jets can never win games for a team? :giggle:

Maybe not in CQ. But if you're playing Rush, and you are against an ace pilot, and you have no good pilot on your team. Then believe you me, no matter how good an infantry soldier you are, you stand almost no chance of winning the game. Why?

Because you will have no armor as the attackers. And because the defenders will be waiting for you in their tanks if you manage to reach near the MCOMs. So even if the defending team is slightly inferior to your team, they will still win more than 90% of the time. Jets take by far the highest amount of skill to master in this game, heli's come next, and then come armored vehicles and infantry. And their influence in a game is directly proportional to the skill required too. If one soldier doesn't arm an MCOM, someone else surely will, but not everyone can dominate the air. :gunsmilie:

And lol I'm not crying or justifying what BF3 is all about. We all already know what BF3 is all about. I don't need to justify it. :D

Everyone has their own playstyle ofc, and they should stick to that. I know a guy with a K/D of 4.4 and an SPM of 850, and he doesn't use any vehicles at all. He is probably amongst the 3 best players I've ever had a chance to play with, but he still isn't utilizing the game to its full potential.

Please refrain from making any posts not related the tourney in this thread. Go to the Fragfest thread.

Any post inciting flame war, trolling, arguement will be reported and may get an infraction.

Your welcome to prove ur point on the battlefield (game) not on this thread. :bandit:

Peace. :cheers:

Maybe not in CQ. But if you're playing Rush, and you are against an ace pilot, and you have no good pilot on your team. Then believe you me, no matter how good an infantry soldier you are, you stand almost no chance of winning the game. Why?

Because you will have no armor as the attackers. And because the defenders will be waiting for you in their tanks if you manage to reach near the MCOMs. So even if the defending team is slightly inferior to your team, they will still win more than 90% of the time. Jets take by far the highest amount of skill to master in this game, heli's come next, and then come armored vehicles and infantry. And their influence in a game is directly proportional to the skill required too. If one soldier doesn't arm an MCOM, someone else surely will, but not everyone can dominate the air. :gunsmilie:

And lol I'm not crying or justifying what BF3 is all about. We all already know what BF3 is all about. I don't need to justify it. :D

Everyone has their own playstyle ofc, and they should stick to that. I know a guy with a K/D of 4.4 and an SPM of 850, and he doesn't use any vehicles at all. He is probably amongst the 3 best players I've ever had a chance to play with, but he still isn't utilizing the game to its full potential.

Arre bc kam likha kar... Vella <_<

Bro, you need to STOP with the off topic long posts and the useless clashes with other posters here.

If not, then I'll be forced to disqualify you. We don't want the slightest hint of turbulence on this thread. Atleast until the ELIM rounds are over. I almost begged you to stop with your long posts in the pm I sent you. Pls don't make it more difficult for us to successfully pull off this tourney. Thanks in advance for your co-operation (that I'm expecting). :)

Go on to the fragfests thread to share your BF3 knowledge and prowess. I'm anxious to read it!

I am confirming my Joining again for tourney. let me in only 2 slot left.

PSN ID - Vishal33

As I said earlier we are giving preference to BF3 & IVG regulars who showed interest in the tourney since we introduced the idea in the fragfests thread.

Hang around here though cuz if someone cancels last moment you'll have a chance at participation.

Whatever you come up with will be just fine, and in my opinion - 1) INFANTRY ONLY or Allow Vehicles but no Repair tools.

And when everything gets sort out and the tourney is about to begin, distrubute server password to only participants so no randoms can join in. 50Rs for password :tongue:

Archived