Blood Rush IVG BATTLEFIELD 3 Tournament

mango_man

Where is my , django and parker's reserved spots :threatenlumber: , u need noobs and laggers as well in teams so that others can get easy points. :P

and me wants Sid in my team , he is the only one who gives me ammo. :samui:

1)ABSOLUTE CONFIRMED PLAYERS SO FAR- 24

(Player Limit is 24)

Madhanuk--------- One of the confirmed, proud sponsors.

PIPERDADDY----- One of the confirmed, proud sponsors.

Cypher8819------ One of the confirmed, proud sponsors.

aman_is_here--- -----------Organizer

Catalyst_360------------Organizer

Mizanurification----Organizer

Kold_war

gamer_king1994

ARORAACHINT

ashishrawat

ragur100

indusporus

xIamPainX

sagarjalvi

Sid121g

mihirsaxena

IIIIxxGOWxxIIII

Shabs_14

nukiller

KrizaliD_211

gunner_kanishk

murderdoll

joy_bose

dreddx- I added his name even though he hasnt confirmed yet. If he doesn't confirm by tomorrow noon I'll be forced to replace him with one of the substitutes.

2) Players in reserve (as substitutes)- 3

(Whichever player out of these 3 is more active here & on psn will get preference)

googboog

RAJINDIAN

notoriousn244

3) TOURNAMENT will start on the 13th of April at 10pm with the Elimination rounds.

Tournament will continue on 14th(Saturday) & 15th Sunday night at 10pm too.

All players need to confirm their participation by 11th April 10pm.

Poll results and ELIM teams will be declared by midnight tonight. :)

:furious: why you people hate shotguns.. Shotguns are not easy kills.. You need to be spot on.. Be on range.. To get one shot kill.. Else you are dead.. Usas 12 is fixed.. So ppl stop hating shotguns..

If there is a ban on shotguns ban any rifles more than 650 Rpm <_<

:furious: why you people hate shotguns.. Shotguns are not easy kills.. You need to be spot on.. Be on range.. To get one shot kill.. Else you are dead.. Usas 12 is fixed.. So ppl stop hating shotguns..

If there is a ban on shotguns ban any rifles more than 650 Rpm <_<

Prediction:The TDM on operation metro is going to be just a shotgun fragfest.

*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

We are discussing the possiblw work around for the maps & vehicles being overpowered situation.

I HAD AN IDEA- How about we BAN THE REPAIR TOOL? That way vehicles will never go on a killing-streaking rampage.

We dont wanna do infantry only matches. Might as well just have a Call of duty tourney instead then.

AND NO BANS ON ANY GUNS.

What about the guns? Aren't there any rules against shotguns??

piper's suggestion of not having tanks and vehicles is awesome.

No rules against shotguns yet but i strongly recommend they ban automatic shotguns.

Also I'm against the idea of removing tanks and vehicles. This is battlefield not call of duty. There are supposed to be vehicles because we have great pilots and drivers and without the vehicles their skills will go to waste.

Removing tanks and vehicles. :thumbdown:

EDIT: Aman already mentioned all this above.. <_<

I don't understand why the organisers are not adding a simple poll. The tournament is about the participants, so we should have an equal say in things.

@Catalyst, @Aman : Just because you feel vehicles are good and you form 66% of organising team does not mean the remaining 22 players should be subjected to the rules made up you both.

I'm just asking for a poll here, let majority be the fair deciding factor.

I can see this turning into a lot of resentment unless there is some sort of poll and unanimous decision is made. I don't see the point of discussing it. Just vote and get it over with (and be sure to take into consideration votes from participants only).

I don't understand why the organisers are not adding a simple poll. The tournament is about the participants, so we should have an equal say in things.

@Catalyst, @Aman : Just because you feel vehicles are good and you form 66% of organising team does not mean the remaining 22 players should be subjected to the rules made up you both.

I can see this turning into a lot of resentment unless there is some sort of poll and unanimous decision is made. I don't see the point of discussing it. Just vote and get it over with (and be sure to take into consideration votes from participants only).

Lets have a vote to see if there will be a vote for the map changes. :ko::rofl:

I HAD AN IDEA- How about we BAN THE REPAIR TOOL? That way vehicles will never go on a killing-streaking rampage.

I would recommend not keeping any rules which can't be enforced easily.. From previous experience, someone will end up using the repair tool, or someone will think someone else used it, and then we have 10 or so pages arguing about it :(

If you think the only difference between COD and BF3 is vehicles, then I don't know what to say.

And you can't possibly ban the repair tool, because you can't regulate its usage throughout the course of a game. In anycase , a repair tool wouldn't really affect a scout heli remaining in the air since a good pilot will never get hit by a missile in the first place.

Have you played an infantry only game on Seine Crossing/Bazaar? Those games are by far the best for testing out individual skill.

I have no problems with any aerial vehicles in the game, I just don't think it'll be fair for the guys who do not know how to fly. And even if you do include those maps, then including both Damavand and Noshahr is just plainly biased towards the scout heli pilots. I want Kharg Island Rush in that case. Fir dekhta hoon kaun udata hai helicopter usme. :harhar:

And I have entrances coming up man, does nobody else here think that 5 elimination games is way too much? :ko:

I think you need to HOLD YOUR HORSES & let others reply too. Really dude. We are not changing thd whole touney cuz of your opinions that are themselves based on a LOT of "IFs" & "BUTs" (Like the choppers & jets wont fight each other theorem bullshit). 5 elim matches IS NOT wayyy too much.

Also, stop overselling choppers. Tanks can be made balanced with the infantry BY BANNING THE REPAIR TOOL There are 5 f**ckin elim matches for a reason. CUMULATIVE GRAND TOTAL SCORE of all 5 elim matches will decide elimination of just 8 players out of 24. After that its only SQD RUSH= Only on foot soldiers.

Just wait, they are organising it.

About the Guns, There will be no ban on Guns. :bigyellowgrin: (If u see someone using shotgun..then use it to destroy them too.)

And i m not sure about using airfare , ground vehicles are fine.

Ok we'll add a poll.

I would recommend not keeping any rules which can't be enforced easily.. From previous experience, someone will end up using the repair tool, or someone will think someone else used it, and then we have 10 or so pages arguing about it :(

+1

I personally would like a touney with no bans whatsoever. Any vehicle/gun/tactics allowed. But if the majority of the players wants to limit the tourney into an infantry skirmish, then so be it. We'll put up a poll

@ gunner kanishk

Dude, I have more kills than you with fighter Jets like the flanker and Super Hornet. I don't play RUSH so not many kills with the bomber jets like the frogfoot. My point is that you're over-hyping Jets too much. You're not going to dominate the match with a fighter Jet like you do with a bomber.

+1

I personally would like a touney with no bans whatsoever. Any vehicle/gun/tactics allowed. But if the majority of the players wants to limit the tourney into an infantry skirmish, then so be it. We'll put up a poll

@ gunner kanishk

Dude, I have more kills than you with fighter Jets like the flanker and Super Hornet. I don't play RUSH so not many kills with the bomber jets like the frogfoot. My point is that you're over-hyping Jets too much. You're not going to dominate the match with a fighter Jet like you do with a bomber.

1. I don't use the CQ jets at all. I only used them to learn how to fly. The only reason you have more kills is because you've spent more time in them. My kills per minute is nearly double that of your in CQ jets, and your average is 1 kill every 15 mintues in the frogfoot, and mine is 9 kills every 10 minutes. One of the best pilots in the world averages about 1.2 kills per minute with the Frogfoot, and I average 0.9 kills per minute with it. So lets not compare jet stats first of all. :harhar:

2. Jets in CQ now are way more effective against infantry than they were before. A good chunk of rocket pods / GM with a cannon burst can easily destroy a tank. If I want , I can finish in the top three positions on my team even if I'm in a CQ jet, I just don't play on those maps anymore since they are incredible boring. Killing 20+ guys in a round of CQ now is no big deal.

Archived