The Anime and Manga thread

TheCoCkyRussian

^downloaded it hope its good havent seen much of samurai stuff lately

have u guys seen "trigun" its considered to be one of the best anime of its generation....i am seeing it right now and its spectacular....

"Trigun" and "Cowboy Bebop"---i say these two are the most brilliant "seinen" anime of all time

whats with animax lately--theyre showing all these fu$in girly anime(josein genre)theyre really pissing me off

long live bit torrent!!!!lolz

^i guess u should keep watchin it but then i guess ull get bored with all the flash backs i ve seen till 135th episode(sasuke vs naruto is the only fight that comes close to fast and unintelligent fights of dbz--though dbz fights are without any kind of intelligence i still love them)naruto is all about hitting at the right moment at the right place...

i dont about u guys but i think any seinen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seinen)anime fans should have atleast seen the following anime:

1)Fullmetal Alchemist

2)Cowboy Bebop

3)Trigun

4)Deathnote

havent had the chance to see Neon Genesis Evangelion or Elfen Lied or some of the older titles so will tell later which other anime i think an anime fan should have watched

Watched an unknown anime recently called Baccano! ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baccano%21 )

it is like the fastest anime out there .. its got only 13 episodes and there are more than 15 main characters...and the plot is extremely good..it was released in 2007 and is easily one of the best anime of 2007...download it if u want to see it because i dont think the dvd's are out yet..

Started watchin Neon Genesis Evangelion today...hope its as good as everyone says it is(damn i had to stop watchin trigun on 22nd episode,, still have to transcode it to avi so that my damn ps3 can read it !!)

So is appleseed:machina worth downloading or should i just see it on animax when they air it after a year or so.

edit: cancel that just stayed up the whole night and watched el mariachi(robert rodriguez's movie) and completed trigun....awesome anime must watch for anime fans,what the heck its a must watch for anyone!!

Edited by light666

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Heaven Angel changed the title to The Anime and Manga thread