Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Since Vince is coming to Raw next Monday to "fight" Heyman, we can expect them to continue the Heyman Brock vs HHH Vince angle.

Punk looks set to go to the WM main event which would mean that Taker might just chose to stay away this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

next week hayman and vince will be in the ring so lesnar will be there, either triple h or taker will make appearance there

so we will come to know its lesnar vs triple h/taker :punk:

if taker does not make appearance so i dont think he will have match this year at WM coz except lesnar there is no one opposite him this year

Swagger arrested for DUI and possession of Weed on Tuesday. Could possibly face a 30 day suspension leading to change in the no. 1 contender for WHC. :-/

WTF stupid Swagger!! Finally gets a big push and then does this. Idiot should be fired. Who will face ADR now? Not Big Show please. I will literally vomit if we have another Big Show vs ADR match at PPV.

Also seems like Jericho+Ryback+Sheamus Vs The Shield is set for WM. Else these 6 have nothing else to do.

It's a shame Swagger did what he did because they were seriously on to something good with the right wing hillbilly redneck gimmick! It's a promising storyline. But I guess WWE might punish swagger just to get the point across that they do not tolerate substance abuse.. This is a company that prides itself on its icon being on the cover of Fruity Pebbles after all.

Orton could be next in line and I would actually like to see ADR feud against Randy.. They had a good thing going in ADR's heel days

Mark Henry deserves way better than that. He should be among the front runners if not THE front runner for the WHC if jack swagger is thrown out

Khali is a joke. He doesn't deserve a match against Henry, much less so at Mania

Edited by mshingore

IF undertaker doesnot return this monday ! then no match for him :(

Undertaker made a surprise appearance at wwe's local show last night @ Texas

Things might be looking up! Especially since the next RAW is in Texas.

Fingers crossed !!