Official Toys & Figures Discussion Thread of Plastic-Colored Awesome

KeezNah

umm comic book figurines as i am sure that video game related stuff will be too much to ask. saw a foot long batman once some years ago at major retailers in malls but it was the official batman begins figure and i kinda did not like the cowl in that costume.

I suggest you screw GIP (in the butt) and look over at Centerstage. There's a store by the name of Toy World (I think it's on 2nd floor). Lots of super hero stuff there, that's where I got Venom. :huh:

i just went to MC D, they are giving Transformer toys with happy meals...

Though they are not great(ofcourse) but they aren't bad either and yup they transform too.

I got optimus prime and megatron...will post pics later

• 5 weeks later...

The ultimate gifts for the Iron Man fanboy

The new Iron Man helmet is too cool: It opens and closes slowly, just like in the movie, lights up, and JARVIS talks to you.

Not bad, for $35. There's also a redesigned Replusor glove that does the whole "yeoooowwwBOOOSHH" sound effect when you fire it at tanks, pets or small children, and Arc Lights in the Mark IV or Mark VI variants.

2ibdms4.jpg

331o8yo.jpg

Click the link for a brief video of the helmet.

• 4 weeks later...

I got a new shelf for my room and decided to fill up the empty space and add some colour by getting the NECA Street Fighter 4 action figure series (an extra one of which has been put up for auction in TP), since I've been a rabid fan of the SF for more than 15 years now.

Anyway, here are some pics of the awesomeness that is NECA SF line.

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

...and here is the Spider-Man diorama you can see on the bottom right hand corner of the shelf. (These are some figures which were just lying around.)

IMG_0314.jpg

(Sorry about the crappy mobile camera pics.)

Nice collection bro...books,blu-rays,games,figurines ....WOW! :good:

the only figurine i would ever wanna keep in my cupboard would be of (MGS)Snake,Ocelot and Tomb raider Lara....otherwise not much love for other figurines . ;)

Btw Play asia is selling a very limited and one of the most awesome Snake figurines i have seen ...For

Rs 8000

:good:

link here Only two left

a2sqp0.jpg

4nw95.jpg

• 1 month later...

Finally got the time to unpack my figurines on my office desk space:

So here it is...(have few WoW figurines which are yet to be received by me and a Kratos and Chimara(Resistance 2) figurines which are not placed at my desk:

img0220ax.th.jpg

img0219zo.th.jpg

Archived