Ninokuni

Keyofx

just make sure that you kill the tokotoko asap otherwise it will run away.. and use this to grind before the final boss as well if you are not at least lvl 60 IMO :)

arey yaar ..final fantasy mein bhi asa ek tha..use to look like cactus.......jab mera character weak tha...tab bc needle marta tha...jab mera character strong ho jata tha ..harami bhag jata tha.

arey yaar ..final fantasy mein bhi asa ek tha..use to look like cactus.......jab mera character weak tha...tab bc needle marta tha...jab mera character strong ho jata tha ..harami bhag jata tha.

:lol: dino ka earsplitter tokotoko ka band bajaa deta hai, always a 1 hit kill. Aur koi familiar use karo toh sala tokotoko dheere dheere kone mai jaata hai aur phir nikal leta hai :P

Thanks dude..

somehow pushed trough, that villeheart boss was easy. Now at lvl 43, and went into shadar castle. will it be sufficient? :fear:

Mkae sure you have good no. of coffe( those that refill MP) and phoenix feather and in boss fights keep a check on boss ka major attacks and also keep your hp high.

Thanks dude..

somehow pushed trough, that villeheart boss was easy. Now at lvl 43, and went into shadar castle. will it be sufficient? :fear:

Yeah should be enough but still if you wanna be 100% sure then grind to lvl 50 using that to takotoko method. It'll take you 30mins max to get to lvl 50 using that method :fear:

And as Ps said always keep a lot coffee with you at all times.

Defeated shadar in first try :panic: surpuurised with 3 bosses in row, but they are slow so it was easy to defeat them..

The last huge boss, I actually found a glitchy way to defeat him. I was just staying in the corner and trowing my familiar(mike++) to him and attacking him. when he does that sweep attack, I switch to oliver and escape from attack. Hee only does that sweep attack when you do melee attack on him. took a while but that was safer :fear:

I think this is not ending, but that was one sh*t conclusion. :( Have to see how real ending is. Till now it was so good :furious:

Yeah that battle not being the final battle surprised and even annoyed many ppl.. I didn't get annoyed cuz I never wanted it to end in the first place :fear: also I was kinda expecting it since the title is "wrath of the white witch" :naughty::P

Its shown that shadar isnt mail villain from early on, there masked guys must be main villains. But didnt expect that post twist, it sucks when a bad guy turns out to be good. Happens in 70% of animes.

The cutscenes are so good, esp when pea shows all the good things oliver has done :wub:

Finally completed the main story. Did most of the errands, except for fetching and killing x monsters quests. Did all bounties as well. Now unlockedsome new bounties after talking to the bugs bunny guy. Will try to finish them and arena S rank today.

Art and music are epic. The story was pretty simple and predictable, but loved all the characters and dialogues. Drippy, pea and sky pirate king are my favorite characters. Even loved all minor characters like Horace, prince Ali, solomon etc. All the conversations while taking heart and giving heart were also good, never felt that boring.

Exploration is one of the best. There are many hidden places to explore, whole map was well made and traveling on dragon felt so nice. Various utility spells like vile, travel makes it easy to explore. Using Levitate spell to go over traps and posion was also nice. I like that place where tokotoko and other familiers chillout, hanging rock i think. Cant forget how helpful tokotoko was :D My fav dungeon is golden grove, the very first dungeon and fav city is yile.

Gameplay wasn't that fun for me. It was just running around in circles,block and collect mana then use spells in all boss fights. AI companions sucks too. The thing i hate most is, the cutscenes when bosses use special attacks :doh: this is a real time battle system and it completly ruins the pace of battle, those cutscenes suit for only complete turn based battle systems. All the wide varity of spells are pretty good though, if we could pause between battle and give commands for each party member(like in dragon age) it would have been more tactical.

I didn't like familier system also. There are just too many familiers and none of them look impressive(save few like puss in bouts :P). We also can't do anything with them except for naming and feeding. Feeding them was really tedious too. We use families in battles throughout and we know nothing about them. Being able to acquire more playable characters(sky pirates captain is a must :fear:) instead of families would have been nice.

If they make a sequel it would be good if there are more playable characters rather than familiar system. And make a more tactical combat then this real time one.

Wtf.. Can't imagine this game without pea..

Here "sankify" scenes are some of the cutest scenes ever in video games imo.. What an adorable little doll she was :)

But I did read somewhere that the ds version didn't have the whole white witch part. Dunno if its true or not.

Ds version dis have a pure turn based combat system though.. Those who've played both versions say that its amazing how much content they have added in the ps3 version..

Japanese devs really know how to remaster sh*t.. P4g being the prime example imo. The new ending they added in p4g was fking amazing, and only a small percentage of players actually get that far in Jrpgs and go through all possible scenarios..

Archived