Suggest a good gaming headphone

ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ

Its for my Xbox 360, have mentioned the same in my previous post.

Completely forgot about this when I made my second post :doh:

You havent really answered my questions but thanks for the input. I would be getting them through a friend of mine, who would be visiting US this month.

Tritton Ax Pro are kinda expensive too and hence AD700 still seem to be a better option. Would wanna spend more than 5-6k for the headphone/headset for now.

Don't know anything about AD700, that's why cannot answer whether they are on par or not. Even that's why I asked in first place why AD700 just to check I'm not missing any headphone to look for.

Anyways, I think TB X41 costs around 8-9k in US. For 2-3k extra, I'd suggest TB X41 - wireless, 7.1 surround sound, supports chat on Xbox Live. You can use rechargeable batteries. At the end, your decision. See if you can find any deal/coupon in US for these :)

@ ALL

Just wanted to post my opinion on the trittons Ax pro.....Just bought them few months back for 150$

The headphones are good and work flawlessly with xbox , ps3 , my WDHD player

however had a few issues :

1) The headphones are heavy and u feel the weight on ur head after 1-2 hrs of gameplay

2) the sound may be a bit weak...not sounding like a 5.1 soround sound

3) lots of wires but managable

the positives :

1) workd great with ps3 , xbox

2) good build quality not like the other trittons ....my ax180 broke after a few months

3) they are very comfortable on the ears .

I hope my inpus help...its difficult to find a headphone that supports voice chats on Ps3

How exactly would I connect the TB X41 to my Xbox? Coz I dont see any audio ports.

And, any idea about its battery life?

It's designed for Xbox 360 so there will not be any problem in connecting it. Optical in should be there. Check for some videos on YouTube for connecting these headphones to Xbox.

No idea about battery life. Ask "reddevilgautum", he has these headphones. You can use rechargeable batteries anyways :)

Just wanted to post my opinion on the trittons Ax pro.....Just bought them few months back for 150$

Sweet price!

2) the sound may be a bit weak...not sounding like a 5.1 soround sound

Did you try GOW III or UC2..? People say experience is just awesome!

I hope my inpus help...its difficult to find a headphone that supports voice chats on Ps3

Yea man, tired of using PS3 Bluetooth headset :(

Sweet price!

Did you try GOW III or UC2..? People say experience is just awesome!

Yea man, tired of using PS3 Bluetooth headset :(

tried GOW3 it was better but found a bit weak still...maybe my expectations are high

how bout the turtle beach px21 they look good

dont go for tritton ax 180 they are useless even though they sound brilliant.

How exactly would I connect the TB X41 to my Xbox? Coz I dont see any audio ports.

And, any idea about its battery life?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU BASTARD :panic:

YOU GOT AN XBOX !! DITCHED US !!!

Archived