The Football Thread

Xeno

don mon...what do u actually watch.. man u already played everton at goodison park....where they won 1-0.. with a header from vidic..

a good place to start would be www.premierleague.com

it is still manu's to lose.. but we'll see how they play without their first choice CB's.

Go ARSENAL!!!

Edited by choy

don mon...what do u actually watch.. man u already played everton at goodison park....where they won 1-0.. with a header from vidic..

a good place to start would be www.premierleague.com

it is still manu's to lose.. but we'll see how they play without their first choice CB's.

Go ARSENAL!!!

my bad i was confused.....these are their remaining fixtures,

Arsenal(H)

Blackburn(A)

Chelsea(A)

West Ham(H)

Wigan Athletic(A)

they have 3 away games and im sure theyl slip up against us and chelsea away....next in line if they would ever slip would be against the hammers and i expect ljunberg to score.

are you choy_kwok from arsenal-mania :(

Edited by don_mon

this is for all u ars-holes and chopped-livers, man u is taking both premiership and the champions

they dont slip up like ordinary teams, and even if they do then its chelsea's.

that however is hypothetical.

2008 is manchester united's year.

the year of the ROOS

ROONEY, RONALDO!!

GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED!!

what sh*t this guys are talking look at the table manu is on top u can shout what ever u want u cant change the facts

manu as beaten aresnal,chelsea,liverpool this season

manu 2chelsea 0(old trafford)

man u 1 liverpool 0 (anfield)

manu 2 aresnal 2(EMIRATES)

manu 4 aresnal 0(FA CUP)

manu 3 liverpool 0(OLD TRAFFORD)

so please dont say these teams are better than united i dont think chelsea deserves league it should be between united and aresnal as far as champions league is concerned any one can win it

i dont giv a damn about whu deserves n whu doesnt.... evry team's squad is so talented... they all play superb games... though we'll all say that only our fav team deserves n no one else does... i think that way too( mine is chelsea :unsure: ) though a few players are out of form for quite a while but that doesnt mean they dont deserve it... hell they r jus 3pts behind the leaders... manu is performin these days coz of superb form of cristiano ronaldo... man hes playin the game.

now could chelsea win premiership this season ?? i think alot depends upon manu vs ars this weekend... though i think arsenal wont b able to beat manu n a draw is likely to happn... but soccer is the MOST unpredictable game.. anything can happn... its gonna be a nail bitter...

that is the most boring semi final ever...

anyhow.. i feel that arsenal were the better team over the two legs... the ref.. well i wish there was a third umpire in football too...

and we need to play like chelsea and the other teams.. no more beautiful football... just long ball.. coz that wins u games....

well now just want barcelona to win it...