~IndianVideoGamer Video~

StormShadow

guys i hav made a new video for our site.older members know dat i had made a video b4 aswell.hope this ones better than dat......

BANG BANG -

old vid: GAMING TIME -

plz do post ur comments over here as well as at youtube.......

Edit:

Gears Of War 3 Remix : th_final-1.jpg

cheers.

Me likes the new one! Rammstein goes really well with the visuals! Nice editing too.

thanx dude!had to spend a lot of time on it to match the visuals and audio.but worth all d hrd wrk when someone praises ur work....

cheers.

This is very good work, Stormshadow. You really nailed the sync between the music and the video, especially at 0:57.

I have some suggestions.

1. Include clips of forum topics announcing fragfests and possibly some ingame footage of said fragfests.

2. The IndianVideoGamer logo should appear as a watermark throughout the video.

3. And of course, clips from Half Life, CS, TF.. anything Valve.

• 2 weeks later...

video was 1 year old....but everyday a get a new comment,...check it out...pl say "ur da man".....thnkx it worked....anmolsc i think u should work for microsoft....except tht last comment i took all as compliments....first time heard ppl say good things about me...makes me wanna

between my 3 red light fiz video..it has been favoured 117 times on youtube...its 4.5 start rated..and it has been listen in 5 web sites :)

video was 1 year old....but everyday a get a new comment,...check it out...pl say "ur da man".....thnkx it worked....anmolsc i think u should work for microsoft....except tht last comment i took all as compliments....first time heard ppl say good things about me...makes me wanna

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST VIDEO I HAVE EVER SEEN..U GOTTA SEE THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw

:P:sign_banhim:

cheers.

Archived