FIFA 12 - Online on PSN

TheDribbler

Congrats on the first win against me Rosh :)

will be ol around same time as yesterday. want to play some friendlies before league matches. I am glad you understood that the friendlies I ask for is to get my touch back. You must have noticed how my game changed from the first friendly to the last yesterday.

You switched from 4-1-2-1-2 to 4-2-3-1 in the league game :chair: I had got a little idea on how to guess your passes and then went blank :mellow:

I am able to read abdul's game to a certain extent but you keep mixing it up :P

I have realized when ever I score it's just from a counter, I am not able to hold the ball near the D like you do against me...so that's what I want to learn from you :)

Done and surya we will play too.

No more club games for me except Sunny. So if anyone wants friendlies,let me know. And also surya yesterday i was charging my Controller with the PS on so i dint see your message.

Rosh friendlies today. :devil:

Why were you online yesterday from 1 to 3 :mellow:

online in XMB :P

Also last 2 games we played I played 4 at back...should I use 4 or stick to my custom 5 at back?

I told many times .. IMO 4 at back is more than enough in 12. if you have 5, conceding a single goal can be considered as FAIL.

Done and surya we will play too.

No more club games for me except Sunny. So if anyone wants friendlies,let me know. And also surya yesterday i was charging my Controller with the PS on so i dint see your message.

Do you know that you can charge DS3 using a PC as well ? :P

You switched from 4-1-2-1-2 to 4-2-3-1 in the league game :chair: I had got a little idea on how to guess your passes and then went blank :mellow:

I am able to read abdul's game to a certain extent but you keep mixing it up :P

I have realized when ever I score it's just from a counter, I am not able to hold the ball near the D like you do against me...so that's what I want to learn from you :)

Abdul changes the game play more than I do. I played very bad yesterday and day before. 41212 and 4231 are my two formations with Spain. I lost the game where i played 5 at the back :lol: (want to try this against a couple of the players in the league)

Why take over powered team. :giggle:

:doh:

Every 5 star team including Barca, Spain, Madrid, Chelsea, United have positives and negatives. You need to attack & defend accordingly. Why take teams like Shitty/Arsenal and then quit as soon as you see the opponents team as a 5* one.

players using Shitty are the worst I've seen in 12 :giggle:

Archived