[PSN] FIFA 13 Online Play

TheDribbler

• 2 weeks later...

ggs Rosh :cheers: .. your game seems to have evolved a lot from the time we played last. Looks like a hybrid between Dharmin and Omar's style.

Sorry Raj, backed out from our game as I had custom squad(I was assuming you were going to bring your dream team too)

New In Fifa 13 .. Its feel that pace is everything in 13 :(

not true...close control,passing and dribbling ..with pace you cant defeat anyone with good defense...pace is one of the important attribute.

ggs Rosh :cheers: .. your game seems to have evolved a lot from the time we played last. Looks like a hybrid between Dharmin and Omar's style.

Sorry Raj, backed out from our game as I had custom squad(I was assuming you were going to bring your dream team too)

its ok...maybe some other time.

not true...close control,passing and dribbling ..with pace you cant defeat anyone with good defense...pace is one of the important attribute.

Ya thts true but over head pass and pace is giving be big time trouble in defending

Ya thts true but over head pass and pace is giving be big time trouble in defending

You need to learn to not rush your players.

Your midfielders are whom you should be controlling at most times.Instead of going after the player who has the ball keep track of whom the player who has the ball could pass to.

IMO the most overpowered thing in fifa 13 is the long shots ,especially near post. (Not pace)

Will there be any tournament soon enough ?

Ivg fifa 13 farewell tourney,should be in a couple of weeks.

Check the tournament section below the trading post.

• 2 months later...

Archived