Mortal Kombat X

Shadoken

Issue #6 is released titled "Kotal Kahn: Sekret Origin.

Many years ago, a realm named Osh-Tekk was ruled by proud warriors and their ruler was Kotal K'etz (Kotal Kahn's father) but in their immense wealth and their arrogance, they never realized that even they could be invaded and eventually they were by Outworld Ruler Shao Kahn and his warrior prince Goro. In their defeat, they surrendered themselves to Shao Kahn who in turn let them keep their treasures for their obedience. Kotal Kahn who is still very young considered this as an act of cowardness by his father who confronted him saying that he did all this to save his precious gem. He father says that it isn't just an ordinary gem but a "Portal Stone" and sends his son to Earthrealm where he needs to survive and conquer.

After a long and perilous journey, he visits Amazon which reminds him of his very own land. The tribes people look at him and run away being scared..But he isn't the only one who has entered the region. The Spaniards have too and they try to kill the tribe people for their treasures..Kotal steps and destroys those Spaniards...Seeing this the tribes people worship him as a God who teaches them a brutal warrior's way..Eventually he returns to Outworld as he has grown a bit restless where he meets his father who is very much disappointed in him for teaching the tribe people such ways. It will have a pretty harsh consequences of his action. Kotal in his anger punches his father and returns back to Earthrealm where he sees that his warriors have fallen due to his absence..

Fast Forward to today's age, Kotal is addressing his subjects in Z'unkarah, Outworld. For years, Outworld has been at war with Mileena and her forces and eventually he has driven her underground. But now, he wants to hunt her down and her co-conspirators once and for all..We see in a region called as the Golden Desert where General Reiko informs Mileena that Red Dragon has accepted their plan. We also see a romantic relationship between the General and Mileena. We also see Mileena asking Goro to kill Kotal Kahn to which Goro agrees if in turn she restores the Shokan to their formal glory.

Overall, interesting story..Now i know why Kotal Khan looks like an Aztec Warrior. Next one is titled "Outworld At War"

Issue #6 is released titled "Kotal Kahn: Sekret Origin.

Many years ago, a realm named Osh-Tekk was ruled by proud warriors and their ruler was Kotal K'etz (Kotal Kahn's father) but in their immense wealth and their arrogance, they never realized that even they could be invaded and eventually they were by Outworld Ruler Shao Kahn and his warrior prince Goro. In their defeat, they surrendered themselves to Shao Kahn who in turn let them keep their treasures for their obedience. Kotal Kahn who is still very young considered this as an act of cowardness by his father who confronted him saying that he did all this to save his precious gem. He father says that it isn't just an ordinary gem but a "Portal Stone" and sends his son to Earthrealm where he needs to survive and conquer.

After a long and perilous journey, he visits Amazon which reminds him of his very own land. The tribes people look at him and run away being scared..But he isn't the only one who has entered the region. The Spaniards have too and they try to kill the tribe people for their treasures..Kotal steps and destroys those Spaniards...Seeing this the tribes people worship him as a God who teaches them a brutal warrior's way..Eventually he returns to Outworld as he has grown a bit restless where he meets his father who is very much disappointed in him for teaching the tribe people such ways. It will have a pretty harsh consequences of his action. Kotal in his anger punches his father and returns back to Earthrealm where he sees that his warriors have fallen due to his absence..

Fast Forward to today's age, Kotal is addressing his subjects in Z'unkarah, Outworld. For years, Outworld has been at war with Mileena and her forces and eventually he has driven her underground. But now, he wants to hunt her down and her co-conspirators once and for all..We see in a region called as the Golden Desert where General Reiko informs Mileena that Red Dragon has accepted their plan. We also see a romantic relationship between the General and Mileena. We also see Mileena asking Goro to kill Kotal Kahn to which Goro agrees if in turn she restores the Shokan to their formal glory.

Overall, interesting story..Now i know why Kotal Khan looks like an Aztec Warrior. Next one is titled "Outworld At War"

The Amazon has nothing to do with the Aztecs, but ok...

And ewww. Open spoiler to see what I mean xD

The Amazon has nothing to do with the Aztecs, but ok...

And ewww. Open spoiler to see what I mean xD

He is from a realm called Osh-Tekk..which is a similar word to Aztec kind of like a word-play...that's what i meant...i know it has nothing to do with Amazon...

For real. Just need a website or someone to print them for me. Thinking of the Keep calm and finish him. I'll think about some other ideas

That one i would be interested in..the one Derek was wearing in last Kombat Kast..same font and color..there one in amazon though but its in grey..In fact i did ask Derek as well on twitter regarding the availability of the tee but i didn't get any reply..lol..

So Ed Boon has been posting this on his twitter account from past 1 hr..

2d0knlz.jpg

Now what could it mean...One is a direct connection with Sweet Tooth..So if he is in the game, probably it'll be a console exclusive..Secondly, is there a new character called Red Velvet..? or is it pointing towards Skarlet.?

Only time will tell...

Ps4 exclusive character like last time? Kratos.

Sent from my OnePlus One

Console exclusive characters are useless anyways..nobody uses them..They think it'll promote the console..it actually doesn't do anything..We don't know what he means exactly though..Maybe we'll know tomorrow.

Console exclusive characters are useless anyways..nobody uses them..They think it'll promote the console..it actually doesn't do anything..We don't know what he means exactly though..

Just an added inventive. Or not. Master chief for Xbox version and sweet tooth for ps4 :D :D

Sent from my OnePlus One

Just an added inventive. Or not. Master chief for Xbox version and sweet tooth for ps4 :D :D

Sent from my OnePlus One

Don't they have anyone else...besides there was spartan-458 in DOA 4 which looked like Master Chief..This game is too violent for him... :P

Don't they have anyone else...besides there was spartan-458 in DOA 4 which looked like Master Chief..This game is too violent for him... [emoji14]

:D Then maybe Marcus Fenix [emoji14]

Haven't played much of DoA. So dunno about the character.

Sent from my OnePlus One

Archived