Cards revealed so far:

RBBqPDY.pngOw5J59W.pngFt36F6S.png

RIP FREEZE MAGE. PARTY. 0pyC8jh.gif0pyC8jh.gif

Cults:

wESAWKQ.pngwUarAl6.png

C'THUN ITSELF:

SDfK0cF.png

Image with Brann. :panic:

It's FREE CARD + 3 FREE PACKS DURING LAUNCH.

• Two years ago on this day, it was the official launch of Hearthstone. Happy Birthday!
  • More deck slots on Monday!
  • Whispers of the Old Gods will be Launching late April, early May.
  • 134 new cards!
  • Old Gods have been slightly changing some of our old minion friends through corruption.
  • The set icon is a tentacle!
  • When you login during the promotion period, you'll get 3 Whispers of the Old Gods card packs, and C'Thun!
Pre-Purchase Available!
Pre-order 50 of the new card packs and you'll get a cool card back. CREEPY COOL.

nMInnvZ.gif

lTvcggT.png

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1

That card back is nice. I pre-ordered Blackrock Mountain and TGT as well and remember thinking the same thing at those times, only to never end up using those cardbacks later on, haha.

I'm really, REALLY looking forward to both Big Game Hunter and Ironbeak Owl being nerfed in some way or another. With all these new mechanics and quirky features being added, both cards seem way too overpowered (and cost way too less) as "deny cards" in the upcoming meta.

Wasn't around when those stuff launched. Going to pre-order this for sure. IsDuC69.gif

Validated Doomsayer - bad card. It won't survive the turn. Every one will start running 1-2 silicene card. However, Rogue can take advantage with stealth. Let's see.

Corrupted Healbot - I absolutely love Healbot, and run it in all my decks. But this card seems to be designed only for Auchenai Soulpriest. Others can just run 2 x Zombie Chow.

Polluted Hoarder - Deathrattle and weak body..so doubt it'll see much play. Gnomish Inventor is better.

I like other two cards. C'Thum doesn't have to be in hand to get the buff. So, can play it any time and get buffed.

C'Thun is going to be fun card. 10 mana, and has sweet battlecry. The stream showed 14/14 dealing 14 damage. Imagine this with Brann. 28 just from battlecry.

I really don't like Big Game Hunter. It's least fun card. Play anything above 7 attack, and next turn dead. NuReIiX.gif

I like Owl though. Owl towards end game is super useful. Like on Belcher or other big/taunt/legendary minions.

Can't wait. CAN'T WAIT. IsDuC69.gif

Official site live now.

For countless millennia, the Old Gods have slept. Now, the time of their awakening draws near; their evil influence has crawled even into the tavern! Can you feel your cards trembling in their decks as the corruption spreads? Some of your old friends have already grown icky masses of tentacles and a downright frightening number of eyeballs!

Of course, while some would recoil at these cards, a resourceful player like you might just be able to harness the power of the Old Gods. Yeees, surely nothing could go wrong...

Can you hear them, beckoning to be played? Will you heed their whispers at your ear?

zveXRG9.png

Easily best card back? IsDuC69.gif

Edited by Heaven Angel

C'thun looks cool, I really like how Blizzard is introducing cards that motivates players to make whole deck around it (Reno for example). Hoping the other old gods follow the same pattern.

Other cards don't impress me at the moment.

Also Blizzard can we please get more cards that makes shadowform priest viable?

Edited by Prateesh

I tried a weird shadowform deck with prophet velen few months ago, it didn't work out that well resulting in rage disenchant :lol: . Was also thinking of crafting voljin which is often used in sf deck but it's getting rotated out so waiting for something good to come out and make all the necessary cards in a go.

Never disenchant EPIC or LEGENDARY card. The return dust value is just too less. 100 vs 400 and 400 vs 1600.

I got like 5-6 legendary cards. Even though I don't use all, I still decided to keep it. Maybe someday they will come handy.

Made mistake by disenchanting epic card back then. Never again.

Also, you will be able to disenchant Naxxramas cards when new expansion is out. Feugen and Stalagg very rarely get to see play, and Thaddius dies 99.99% of the time when summoned. Maexxna is just not worth it. Have used only in brawls.

That's free ~1200 dust for 3 cards.

__

• Basic and Classic card nerfs will be announced about a week before the new expansion comes out.
  • Ten to Twelve cards are going to be nerfed.
  • Big Game Hunter pushes in an unhealthy direction. It can limit design space. It's high on the list of cards to look at.
  • Maybe in the future cards from wild only sets that people really liked could become basic cards. Probably not a card like Sludge Belcher though.

Is it? TGT is going to stay till one more expansion comes out. Even Mysterious challenger is going to stay. Only Avenge will be gone.

If anything, Blizzard is going to buff Paladin (like always) with new secrets. 7G1k7f0.gif

But Freeze Mage and those pesky Hunters are dead.

__

The Hunter card 'Sandworm' can see some play. With Stablemaster and/or Bestial Wrath or , it can wipe entire board.. Turn 9, one side complete slaughter.

Hogger, Doom of Elwynn will see lot of play. Mainly in Warrior (and Mage). Ping your own minion for 2/2 taunt.

__

HFwmltj.png

At least Quartermaster is gone. IsDuC69.gif

Edited by Heaven Angel

New update live.

isaoccw.jpg

Build Highlights:

• New alternate Paladin Hero: Lady Liadrin. She will be obtainable from an upcoming World of Warcraft promotion.
  • New Tavern Brawl Cards including Annoy-o-Tron Fanclub, Annoy-o-Tron Prime, City of Stormwind, and Nefarian.
  • New card backs Overwatch, Eyes of C'Thun, Hogger.
  • With Lady Liadrin as the 13th hero, there are references in the game to a Hero 14 that we're currently looking into.

qf0QOvB.png

Reno Jackson Update

• Reno Jackson is now highlighted when he'll successfully activate!

GOijGsi.png

• Goblins vs. Gnomes & Naxxramas Leaving the Store
  • More Deck Slots: You can now create up to 18 decks and swap between them in Adventures!
  • Deck recipes have been added to the game.

____

With this Hearthstone patch, Whispers of the Old Gods becomes available for pre-purchase!

There’s a lot of other cool stuff in this patch as well: players can now enjoy Hearthstone in Thai, we’re making several improvements to the Collection Manager, and we’ve added UI elements to pave the way for the new upcoming formats. There’s also a new Hero and new card backs to earn--oh, and we’re fixing some bugs too!

Read on for details!

General

• Pre-purchase Whispers of the Old Gods
    • Starting now you can pre-purchase a “Whispers of the Old Gods” 50 card pack bundle from the in-game shop and unlock a special card back. Whispers of the Old Gods packs cannot be opened until the expansion launches, which will be before May 31, 2016, however, the card back is available immediately!
  • Unlock up to 18 deck slots!
    • Gain access to 9 additional deck slots by unlocking all nine Hearthstone Heroes, bringing your total number of deck slots to 18.
    • If you’ve already unlocked all nine Heroes, your new deck slots are waiting for you in the Collection Manager: just delete or edit the Basic decks you’ll find in your deck list.
  • Many improvements have been made to the Collection Manager.
    • Deck Recipes are now available in the Collection Manager. Use Deck Recipes to quickly experiment with some new deck ideas.
    • Right-clicking on card backs in the Collection Manager reveals an improved display. So fancy!
    • When building decks, the “Suggest a Card” feature is now smarter about its recommendations.
    • It is now possible to search for cards with new search terms, including Attack, Health, Cost, Golden, etc.
    • A more complete listing of all the new functions will be revealed in an upcoming blog.
  • We have begun preparing for the arrival of Standard and Wild formats with new UI elements.
  • The following Hero portrait has been added:
    • Liadrin – The new Paladin hero is obtained through an upcoming World of Warcraft promotion.
  • Hearthstone has been localized into Thai. Players around the globe can now enjoy Hearthstone in 14 different languages!
  • The following card backs have been added:
    • Hogger – Acquired at the end of the month by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of March 2016.
    • Eyes of C’Thun – Acquired by pre-purchasing Whispers of the Old Gods.
    • Overwatch – Acquired by purchasing the Overwatch: Origins Edition.
  • Bonuses provided by Enrage effects now work correctly after a minion’s Attack and Health values have been swapped.
  • [iPads with iOS 9.0.2+] Resolved an issue that could cause Hearthstone to crash when launched with the device held in certain orientations.
  • [Android] Resolved visual issues that could occur with the League of Explorer’s card back and after League of Explorer matches on Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge+ devices.
  • Resolved various issues with AI behavior and gameplay.
  • Fixed various audio, graphical, and UI issues.

____

A nice wallpaper. IsDuC69.gif

6DKaYqd.png

Edited by Heaven Angel

Love the new update, aside from the fact that I need to waste my time installing 31GB and spending 5 hours to grind a character up to 20.

I have 0 interest in WOW, but I guess that's Blizzard's strategy. Would much rather pay the $10 and get it over with.

In other news, i'm totally psyched that THIS unlocked for me as well :D

M1vFiAd.jpg

NICE. IsDuC69.gif

Pre-purchase is available. Sadly, it's $65 here. 2zDkjTr.gif Guess, I'll be waiting for few more weeks and decide. Overwatch is for sure.

I hope you are going to play on EU servers, so we can catch up and have good sessions. IsDuC69.gif

Edited by Heaven Angel

NICE. IsDuC69.gif

Pre-purchase is available. Sadly, it's $65 here. 2zDkjTr.gif Guess, I'll be waiting for few more weeks and decide. Overwatch is for sure.

I hope you are going to play on EU servers, so we can catch up and have good sessions. IsDuC69.gif

US Servers for HS, my friend... though for Overwatch I don't mind playing on both EU and US.

This is the first time I haven't "insta-preordered" a Hearthstone Expansion... just not feeling the hype, especially since it's still several weeks away. $50 for 50 packs in itself is a decent deal by Blizzard's standards, so that's probably the only reason i'll pre-order Old Gods.

Nice - I'm at Level 12 so far with 1-2 hours available to play a day :/ what's the fastest way from 12-20? I'm a human Hunter... Doing quests in Windfall (or maybe Westfall) for now, the area after Elwynn Forest... Progress seems sllloowwww

1-10 was painful. 10-15 was okayish. I went to Dun Morogh around level 8. The snow kept my interest. Then 10 to 13 at Loch Modan. Came to Westfall after that. Reached 15 and queued for dungeon.

2 dungeon runs and reached level 19 (70%). Then did 2-3 small quests in Redridge Mountains.

Definitely takes way longer than 2 hours. The starting zones and fetch quests are so boring when you have already done it before. rNNoom9.gif