Halo Wars 2

ScrewyAurum

• 1 month later...

Why? Do you own both versions?

No. What I meant to say that MS should bring Playanywhere games like Halo Wars 2 and Gears 4 to Steam. I want to transfer my XBOX Gears 4 progress to Steam and play on PC without dealing with Windows store.

^^Its the first game that is getting released on Steam not HW 2.

Wrong thread bumped.

The old thread would be a necro man, plus they had anyway bundled the original with the newly launched title in a Definitive Edition.

Also, this is another kick in the nuts for the people who bought it from Windows Store.

The old thread would be a necro man, plus they had anyway bundled the original with the newly launched title in a Definitive Edition.

Also, this is another kick in the nuts for the people who bought it from Windows Store.

It comes free with Halo Wars 2 on Xbox and Windows store

^ You had to buy Halo Wars 2, it was not free.

And definitely not free for the physical copy purchasers. Correction you had to buy the Definitive Edition of Halo Wars 2 to get the original, you cannot buy it standalone even now.

Here is proof,

6gYrSWA.png

Edited by ALPHA17

^ Obviously no one is calling out whether the game is good or bad. There simply is no one playing it on Windows.

How do you know?

Lot of people playing on Windows. Have you checked Xbox or Halo forums or Reddit Xbox section? There are many who bought it on Xbox but playing on PC as it's play anywhere title. 3 people in my friends list are playing Blitz multiplayer mode right now.

Just coz no one is playing on ivg that doesn't mean no one is playing it :doh:

Lot of people playing on Windows. Have you checked Xbox or Halo forums or Reddit Xbox section? There are many who bought it on Xbox but playing on PC as it's play anywhere title. 3 people in my friends list are playing Blitz multiplayer mode right now.

Why are you telling me how many people are playing the game? Tell that to Microsoft, they themselves cannot seem to decide where to launch their games to attract enough sales. :giggle:

Why are you telling me how many people are playing the game?

Coz you said

^ There simply is no one playing it on Windows.

Sales are not as good as mainline Halo games but that doesn't mean no one is playing on Windows. Tere paas saarey Windows games ki information hoti hai kya lol