Ask The Experts

Chaztin

Hi,

I just added moms credit card to my LIVE account as the payment option and bought a months sub. Now once this gets over will they automatically renew it and charge my the card or will they ask me and right now they have only charged 350 for the month right? If they charge more then mom'll flip! Plus how can I remove the card option after renewing it for a month since I want to buy prepaid cards now.

^ if it's going to be such a hassle, get it from your local grey market - the current price for a 40gig is ~19.5k

V

isnt the 40gig console Rs 24k??

Grey Market he said, not official outlets!!

Edited by Chaztin

Hi,

I just added moms credit card to my LIVE account as the payment option and bought a months sub. Now once this gets over will they automatically renew it and charge my the card or will they ask me and right now they have only charged 350 for the month right? If they charge more then mom'll flip! Plus how can I remove the card option after renewing it for a month since I want to buy prepaid cards now.

They will send you a mail on the registered id couple of days before reminding of renewal, then I think they will automatically charge it off ur acc!! But its highly recommended to get Renewal cards as u kwn hw much u hv spent + some people complain that they have problem in canceling their CC registration XBL account!!

Edited by Chaztin

I think they will automatically charge you ^

Guys

2000 bucks for a pack of 20 Verbatims [ DL DVD+R ] ? any good

I get Moserbaer DL for 500 a packet of 5 her in Baroda...!!

Thats same price as Verbatims. I have been using MB for like 5 years now, and I trust the brand very much!! But I wld like to test this one!!!

Edited by Chaztin

Guys

Thats same price as Verbatims. I have been using MB for like 5 years now, and I trust the brand very much!! But I wld like to test this one!!!

yeah dude but Verbatims ftw for burning x360's backups ;)

speaking to an executive, renewal cancelled ;)

Nice!!

Guys

yeah dude but Verbatims ftw for burning x360's backups :ranting:

Point noted!!

hi...i need some info... i gave my friend my original ps2 2 days ago he wanted to see movie....i just got the console from him...now god of war 2 is not working otherwise every other game is working-mgs2,ff10,tomb raider,ace combat belkan war...except god of war 2...my ps2 just doesnt read it says please insert ps2 disc..i dont understand last time i played god of war 2 a month ago it was working fine....and i kept in the box just got it out to test it on the console....why is that so is it because god of war 2 dvd is more heavy on laser reading and that my laser is gone weak ...or the dvd has just gone bad ...one thing though i have had trouble with sony ps2 games being manufactured in india ones my gt 4 was getting freezed and i exchanged it and the exchange one works superbly.....god of war 2 has been with me for few months it worked fine all these days i finished it twice......just wondering if you guys have answer to some prob like this.