What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

29 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

You live in india or in another country? If in india then i'd like to ask about shipping, pricing, import duties and the risk of not getting warranty

As per my knowledge, WD offers international warranty. I have never used it though but have heard about it from a few people.

1 hour ago, TheMonark said:

As per my knowledge, WD offers international warranty. I have never used it though but have heard about it from a few people.

The people here need to honor it though, some phones have international warranty as well but here in india the service center people are asked by company to ignore it.

53 minutes ago, b!T said:

He is in US afaik.

Ah bummer :(

7 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

You live in india or in another country? If in india then i'd like to ask about shipping, pricing, import duties and the risk of not getting warranty

5 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

The people here need to honor it though, some phones have international warranty as well but here in india the service center people are asked by company to ignore it.

Ah bummer :(

Apologies, I am in the US. 

Edited by ayush12ice

52 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Man that looks so sleek and sexy in black! I swear those lighting patterns somehow reminded me of Crysis.

Yes indeed , now that you pointed it out. It does look like the armor mode 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Amazon. 

Did Amazon declare at the time of purchase about box free packaging?

Around 10 days back I got a PS5 without box and receipt taped over, the delivery person was fiddling in his van for 3–4 minutes at a distance. On being sternly asked he admitted he had kept the box for himself and returned it.

It might or might not be an issue depending on the recipient but I wonder why are these guys keeping boxes.

2 hours ago, blitzkreiig said:

Did Amazon declare at the time of purchase about box free packaging?

Around 10 days back I got a PS5 without box and receipt taped over, the delivery person was fiddling in his van for 3–4 minutes at a distance. On being sternly asked he admitted he had kept the box for himself and returned it.

It might or might not be an issue depending on the recipient but I wonder why are these guys keeping boxes.

This was packed in a flimsy super thin envelope sorta cover. The kind in which Amazon delivers groceries via Fresh. Absolutely pathetic packing. The slips were on top of the envelope sorta thing. 

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

This was packed in a flimsy super thin envelope sorta cover. The kind in which Amazon delivers groceries via Fresh. Absolutely pathetic packing. The slips were on top of the envelope sorta thing. 

Flipkary has started delivering stuff in that sort of a packaging recently. Irrespective bow badly it might damage the product inside.