The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

All I get for my B'day is some money which I generally throw out for a couple of parties for friends... So, within a week past my day, I'm left with Nothing... SAD! This reminds me, its coming... :mellow:

And Acidicbrat, get a Ninja... Expensive, yes! But, it looks Sex!

See,

1_01_02_09_10_52_07.jpeg

S.E.X!

@acidic...i think u have made up ur mind on Ninja, anyways, if yes then enjoy man, if u hadn't, i would suggest u to look at other options buddy....seriously...

@acidic...i think u have made up ur mind on Ninja, anyways, if yes then enjoy man, if u hadn't, i would suggest u to look at other options buddy....seriously...

haww..

which other bikes can i have a look for insted of karizma & other pulsars? :mellow:

haww..

which other bikes can i have a look for insted of karizma & other pulsars? :mellow:

hell no man...like Fireblade 400 which costs about 3-3.5L, Honda F4i, CBR 600...and Comet GT250R(if u want the racing style that is,the naked one that have is best for our roads) :bigyellowgrin:

before u buy, do ride them and then put ur decision, coz it's not few hundreds ur spending ;)

hell no man...like Fireblade 400 which costs about 3-3.5L, Honda F4i, CBR 600...and Comet GT250R(if u want the racing style that is,the naked one that have is best for our roads) :bigyellowgrin:

before u buy, do ride them and then put ur decision, coz it's not few hundreds ur spending ;)

wowdie....Yeah ill surely check the these too..

thnx!

btw not me my dads gona spend :P

;)

it's != sex :(

it looks rubbish, has rubbish looks, and it fookin looks pale compared to Comet(naked yes but kills Ninja).... instead get a F4i(~4L)

Awww.. yur Comet's awesome too :console:

Ninja in India is not what it should have been, but its still much, much better to look at compared to what all brat has short-listed...

For that matter, Check this out too brat..

YAMAHA+FZ16-1.JPG

sex, and ain't that expensive either!!

Now i just have to convince my mom dat " Mom it justs looks good its really not fast" :P

Yeah right... looking at that will definitely make her believe that!!

^^^ haha yea it wil make her belive dat plus i cant stop her from googlin the specs of dat bike & when she findsout 0-60 in like 3.4secs or somtin she wil surely kick my @$$ :fear:

Btw yeah Fz is nice too..bt i want sometin which is just not common, one of the reason which is stopping me from getin a R15 is dat its too common now :mellow: