The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

just back from the stadium.. the most boring one sided T20 match i have ever witnessed.... (Praveen Kumars hatrick was brilliant)

RCB just crushed RR... i was actually praying in the stadium for RR to score some runs...... :wOOtjumpy:

Kallis is in prime form... yet to get out in this IPL... RCB now have the momentum with them to reach semis...

with circus cricket you never know, but ya RCB is looking solid and so is MI, would be fun to watch them collide :)

There will be no collision, only destruction. Tendulkar will Eat RCB for dinner. :devil:

Edited by Godspeed4476

@Batman -- I heard this time they are giving free water, free Props like flags and stuff and watching a match is a pleasant experience in chinnaswamy??

Wat r ur views/experience

@Batman -- I heard this time they are giving free water, free Props like flags and stuff and watching a match is a pleasant experience in chinnaswamy??

i had been to the P3 stand... they were giving away flags and baloons for free... facilities seems to have improved very much cmpared to previous season... Mallya has also arranges for special Buses to many areas in Bangalore after the match gets over and that too free of cost...

and as always crowd is amazing at chinnaswamy... even the DJ at the stadium plays some good numbers.. with mix of English, Hindi & Kannada numbers..

i had been to the P3 stand... they were giving away flags and baloons for free... facilities seems to have improved very much cmpared to previous season... Mallya has also arranges for special Buses to many areas in Bangalore after the match gets over and that too free of cost...

and as always crowd is amazing at chinnaswamy... even the DJ at the stadium plays some good numbers.. with mix of English, Hindi & Kannada numbers..

Yup last year this all was missing....

Good to hear, i will be there for CSK match :devil:

@GS: Well sachin has all my respect so i can't speak against him, but if we get him early then we might have different maincourse for dinner :)

Yea..free water , flags naloons everything...

But during brk's thr'll be lot of ppl trying to drink water//too much que..

Transport facility is very good..as soon as u leave da field thr r around 50 buses waitng to pick u up...

But getting in is a big problem...its nt organised well..seemed like they were'nt expecting any crowd...

Edit : @ athek

if u r goin for da stadium i suggest u use public transport rather than ur own...parking is a pain in da a*s...

Edited by silentassassin

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic