The "Good" and The "Bad" News Thread :) :(

SchizoidFreud

guys .... yesterday i was playing gow insane mode..... suddenly i get this "disk unreadable error please clean the disk with a cloth and restart the console " man.... i was devastated... can i get the disk replaced???? other disks seem to be working fine...

aaha I had same problem when i played Forza 18 hours a day...the disk got minor scrtches n i thought of cleaning it with soft cloth, i got the softest cloth available n disk got totallyf**ked up, luckily it was under 1 month warranty

well sm games hv 3 months warranty, if u hv bill, n ur games under warranty, then talk to the vendor, if he doesnt agree, call microsoft ppl n get him fkd up, coz he has to n HE WILL! But only if he is legal selller of then game~!

Welcome buddy...incase they dont replace call up microsoft ppl, after two three questions they will ask straight forward to u to get new DVD! Then no vendor can deny 4 that...!

Edited by Chaztin

guys .... yesterday i was playing gow insane mode..... suddenly i get this "disk unreadable error please clean the disk with a cloth and restart the console " man.... i was devastated... can i get the disk replaced???? other disks seem to be working fine...

Dont worry too much. this is a common problem with games like GoW, Forza and GRAW 2. Just exit to the Dashboard, wait 2 mins and start the game again. It'll work perfectly. But just in case, check your disk under a bright light for scratches. If there are none, you're good to go.

Will be back in India by sept 1st week, right on time to play halo3, bioshock and of course xbox india live as well....yeah baby :D !

sweet....buy urself an xbox live prepaid card from there....i have a bad feeling the india launch is gonna be delayed

peace

Absolutely correct.....

Even Get Bioshock from there if possible.....

Because if a game is about to get launched somewhere in less then a weeks time or so, its release date shouldnt be written as TBC or may be www.xbox.com/hi-IN is never updated.

i1034482_222.JPG

Edited by Chaztin