Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

i have a suggestion....how about people be less obsessed about posting nonsense in the general section and discuss gaming more...but hey, its only a suggestion

peace

let mr.iceman release some games first :P !

• Like 1

i have a suggestion....how about people be less obsessed about posting nonsense in the general section and discuss gaming more...but hey, its only a suggestion

peace

That's an understatement. Hell of a nonsense goes into general chatter section. Almost 5000 posts, in a non-gaming section is ridicules.

As a Gaming Forum i think there should be a arcade games section almost every good forum has it nowadays whether its on gaming or not it feels gr8 to play those flash games n have a leaderboard

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm whenever I type ps3indians.com or IndianVideoGamer.com the site name i finally get in the addressbar after redirection or whatever is IndianVideoGamer.com :) Since this forum is for all console lovers there shouldn't be any bias starting from the website name. Better be IndianVideoGamer.com in address bar no matter what the user types in.

No offence meant ppl. Just my opinion. :thumbsup:

long story short, the forums were intially started for xbox 360 indian gamers and later expanded to include all next-gen consoles. IndianVideoGamer.com was registered much later, when we decided that the other domain names dilute the focus of the forums (viz. 360i, ps3i, wiii) - BUT due to some technical snag (on our current hosting server) we're stuck with IndianVideoGamer being the primary domain.

V

Whenever I type ps3indians.com or IndianVideoGamer.com the site name i finally get in the addressbar after redirection or whatever is IndianVideoGamer.com Since this forum is for all console lovers there shouldn't be any bias starting from the website name. Better be IndianVideoGamer.com in address bar no matter what the user types in.

No offence meant ppl. Just my opinion.

THis question has been already answered here.

http://www.IndianVideoGamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=798

Posting in the right section to track.

ya as much as we would like to make IndianVideoGamer.com the primary domain, we just cant....its a technical shortcoming

when we moved to this host, we weren't IndianVideoGamer.com, just 360i, ps3i, and wiii...and we felt that since 360i was the original, we should stick with that

out of the 4 admins here 3 own PS3s and 2 own Wiis, so i assure yall, there is no bias

if any web hosting expert *wink* Deep *wink* can find a way around this and allow us to make IndianVideoGamer our primary domain (without having to wipeout our database), kindly come forward

peace