Your Quote Of The Day.

Cash

^^ Lol ... Are u in love ?:P

Always... :giggle:

Nice quote and awesome rom-com.One of my top favorite..

Here's another one from this film,

Harry Burns: I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

^^..

Some more for those who no like Marriage..

“They say love is blind...and marriage is an institution. Well, I'm not ready for an institution for the blind just yet.” -Mae West

"A husband is what is left of the lover after the nerve is extracted"

-Helen Rowland

“When a girl marries she exchanges the attentions of many men for the inattention of one.” -Helen Rowland

• Like 1

"When a woman makes the choice to marry, to have children, in one way her life begins but in another way it stops. You build a life of details. You become a mother, a wife and you stop and stay steady so that your children can move. And when they leave they take your life of details with them. And then you're expected to move again only you don't remember what moves you because no one has asked in so long. Not even yourself.”

“Once a person knows a kiss and a kind word, you can't blame him for never wanting to live without them again."

- The Bridges of Madison County