Sic Parvis Magna

Keano

played against tazs team and won tdm 39-50(facility) i believe and lost plunder 3-5(london underground)....it was 0-4 at one stage..we did well to capture 3 treasures after that.. if we had not captured ..we could have left us with lot to do.

taz vs prajus team is huge..i just wish one team wins the plunder 5-0 :notangel:

since samueen was not available jeshua replaced him.

played against prajus team and won tdm 50-44 and plunder 5-3

the plunder match was one of the best games i have been part of...it went till the last minute and we managed to capture 2 treasures right at the end..airstrip is for me the best map for plunder ..the two turrets add so much to the gameplay...guys please upload this match in hd covering best plays and defining moments in the game..

prajus team--264 points(50+50+44+30 +40+50)

tazs team--270 points(50+50+40+50+50+30)

our team--180 points(50+50+50+30)

dillis team--94 points(41+43+10+0)

UPDATED

WE NEED 85 POINTS TO QUALITY

@Raj .. we played against Taz's team already

won TDM 50-30

lost plunder 4-5

@ Raj & Taz .. I want you two to post the score board screenshots of the matches you played(like I did some pages back) so that I can update the points table .. please do it by noon tomorrow.

from what I see Taz's team is in the final and looks like psyKo's team has the key to final in their own hands :)

also check with Dilli's team and find out their convenient times and finish off the two matches before this Saturday night. Finals will be played on Saturday night and Sunday night. no changes whatsoever in those match timings

Regarding the replacement, I think Sameuun should be fine joining you guys tomorrow. Joshua is not on the same level as Sameuun and he did make the diff in our matches. But am fine with that. I expect Sameuun to be playing in the matches against Dilli and in the final if you guys go through.

yea praju will post the screenshots tomorrow...

Also raj ask sam that what time he will be available on saturday cos manu cant stay late and we will have 4 mathces to complete so we need to start early...

@Praju: Krypton said that they will be playins jeshua today in place of sameuun so i that pretty much clears the replacement topic.

yea praju will post the screenshots tomorrow...

Also raj ask sam that what time he will be available on saturday cos manu cant stay late and we will have 4 mathces to complete so we need to start early...

@Praju: Krypton said that they will be playins jeshua today in place of sameuun so i that pretty much clears the replacement topic.

wrong english

Archived