The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:hi2:

BTW the more i look at the line up of the RCB and DD the more invincible they look to me, lets hope MI does not has to face either of them in semi finals.<_<

i think they just did fine in bowling, with the full strength they gave 181, with a weaken 185 is not bad plus they were able to draft Taylor in too, they should make dravid sit out and get Pandey...and keep juggling the bowlers...

I fear this IPL auction may create a situation where players like DRavid and Laxman are left unsole and Yusuf Pathan is sold upwards of 2 million $ !!

I am pretty sure their shoes have sole <_<

BTW welcome to IPL format, and sorry to break the news Dravid and Laxman are star players, so they cannot be thrown out of their team unless they get a better offer from other team.

star players may be diff for this auction, Kumble might be star player for this season and i don't think mallaya will go out to acquire Dravid...

^^Dude everyone will be off contract after 3 years and the concept of icon players is going away from next season.

The teams can retain players Only if both parties agree.

I am pretty sure DC is not going to retain Laxman And no one's buying him for sure..Hell they'll buy Manoj TIwari before him.

And Bang people are not really that attached to Dravid so I dont think RCB's retaining him either unless he does something special though he may get picked up by one of the new teams..!

the icon status is no more in practice from this season (or next) i believe.

could be wrong though.

. the players are only free to go to other team if they find a better offer and the current management agrees. If the star players dont want to go then there is no 1 who can throw them from the team. they may change the icon players but the ICON format is there

i want pak players. espn is on a t-20 WC re runs lately and umar/umer gul is fuking amazing in this format. Hope if they are available next season Dilli picks him up :surprise:

Edited by Nemo

. the players are only free to go to other team if they find a better offer and the current management agrees. If the star players dont want to go then there is no 1 who can throw them from the team. they may change the icon players but the ICON format is there

http://cricketnext.in.com/news/no-icon-pla...l/45191-13.html

Icon status is going away for sure..

Modi announced that after IPL 1 itself...

yoo hooo

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/IPL-bid...how/4883340.cms

:surprise: to the stupid icon system

Edited by Nemo

i want pak players. espn is on a t-20 WC re runs lately and umar/umer gul is fuking amazing in this format. Hope if they are available next season Dilli picks him up :surprise:

f**k them, we are better off without them, Don't want them...

on the other note wat are kallis and pietersen doing, i think they think this is a 50 over match...

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic