Ask The Experts

Chaztin

Alright experts, I have a friend, he's in a bit of a dilemma and needs your expert advice (alongside your l33t googling skills) to decide which camcorder he should purchase.

Here's what he's told me he needs technically:

* Record to in-built hard-disk and DVD/Mini-DVD recording feature

(Will update this list when I ask him what else he needs 'cause I forgot most of the stuff :/)

Also he needs this camcorder for professional uses. As for his budget....it's non-existant.

Thanks in advance amigos!

Alright experts, I have a friend, he's in a bit of a dilemma and needs your expert advice (alongside your l33t googling skills) to decide which camcorder he should purchase.

Here's what he's told me he needs technically:

* Record to in-built hard-disk and DVD/Mini-DVD recording feature

(Will update this list when I ask him what else he needs 'cause I forgot most of the stuff :/)

Also he needs this camcorder for professional uses. As for his budget....it's non-existant.

Thanks in advance amigos!

Canon HG10, HF10...i think i got the models right. They've got rave reviews. Have got HD recording. Hmm..check it out if u want. I guess it costs 60-70k. I'd suggest stick to Canon for a consumer handycam

My LCD TV screwed up on me :clapping: , there is some problem wid the color saturation , the screen appears like when you select a lower colour bit level on your computer display. the problem is experienced even after reseting the picture settings and is existing on both the HDMI as well as AV 2 sockets.

TV details :

Make = Samsung

Model = Series 5 - 37"

connected via UPS so in issue with power i assume .

I couldn't find any thing relevent from google :(

Guys I'll be heading over to the UK for a period of 6 months..so any shopping advice will be appreciated(some game realted advice too..might be buying my ps3 there ;) ).I'll be stopping over for 1.5 hours in the dubai airport...and dubai is supposed to good for shopping. Do they accept pounds there..or will I need dollars/dirahms?

Am a bit perplexed.

I would be putting up a 37" HDTV in a 12x10 room. It would be wall-mounted and the viewing distance would be somewhere between 8-12 feet. Would it be fine for viewing?

32" should do very well... 37" may just look a bit more i guess....

Nah I have a 32 incher in my room and my viewing distance is about 8 feet. I always feel 37 inches would be a lot more appropriate. Esp if you play any split screen games.

same here....but.... ok 37" is the way to go bro :thumbsup:

Guys

and gals

, some help please - How can one buy stuff from Playstation Store using an Indian Credit Card? I am using a MasterCard and have tried till now US Store, UK Store and Singapore store with the billing address as a

fake

US address, UK address and SG address, respectively - but they all refuse to process the request saying that the CC details are not correct. Any idea how to do this?

Thanks!

could any1 pls suggest me some good software for cutting videos? i wanna split a few vids i have since they'r too big bfor i upload em on youtube.. pls suggest, n giv links too if its allowed on these boards.. :mellow:

virtual dub