IVG Podcast 41: Best and worst of 2015, looking ahead to 2016, VR expectations and doubts, and morePosted on Thursday, 31st December 2015 by IVG Staff
A little late, but we’re finally here with our last podcast for 2015, and it’s a long one.
As you’d expect from a year-ender, this one is primarily about everything that happened in gaming in 2015, as well as predictions on what’s in store in 2016.
Here are some of the topics we’ve covered in episode 41:
- Kojima goes indie, partners with PlayStation
- Capcom has an Indian distributor
- Does it make sense to preorder collector’s editions in India
- Our top 5 games of the year
- The biggest disappointments of 2015
- Industry trends of 2015
- What we’re looking forward to in 2016
- Virtual reality – will it deliver?
You can also check us out on iTunes, and if you like what we’re doing, please leave a rating and review on iTunes.gaming podcast / india / ivg / ivg podcast / podcast