IVG United KZ2 Lounge

TheDribbler

hey Dan add me to the list.

i accepted ur invitation

Welcome..brotha.... but guess u joined in a bit late...so I doubt u will be able to play the sat, sunday matches.. Anyways.... it will give u ample time as well to get back ROARING in the game !!! :naughty:

Welcome..brotha.... but guess u joined in a bit late...so I doubt u will be able to play the sat, sunday matches.. Anyways.... it will give u ample time as well to get back ROARING in the game !!! :naughty:

But he can join us for practice.................which reminds me........Saalo practice karni hai ke nahi??????? Today is friday, Sunday is the tourney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 DAYS!!!! :chair:

But he can join us for practice.................which reminds me........Saalo practice karni hai ke nahi??????? Today is friday, Sunday is the tourney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 DAYS!!!! :chair:

I have sent PM's to all. My net is crap this weekend..so someone needs to do the honors.... this week :naughty:

yup.. someone needs to host. it.. check with vineet whether he will be able to host it... Or anyone can do it... and intimate the rest on psn directly...

Let me know when we need to host a practice match and i shall do it if need arises. :rofl:

Let me know when we need to host a practice match and i shall do it if need arises. :hug:

:rofl: do it post 10pm. As that is the general time..peepz will be online..onwards... and juz buzz everyone on psn to join

Follow the important Settings while hosting the room:

- Clan only

- No Spectators

- Disable Body Count... So u guyz get time more on the rest missions, rather than BC which is run and gun :panic:

:rofl: do it post 10pm. As that is the general time..peepz will be online..onwards... and juz buzz everyone on psn to join

Follow the important Settings while hosting the room:

- Clan only

- No Spectators

- Disable Body Count... So u guyz get time more on the rest missions, rather than BC which is run and gun :)

:panic:

Reminder added in my mobile. Clan practice match tonight post 10pm brothas... :hug:

But he can join us for practice.................which reminds me........Saalo practice karni hai ke nahi??????? Today is friday, Sunday is the tourney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 DAYS!!!! :hug:

practice starts from today. I ll b there post 10. Vineet bro plz host. Lets oil our guns guys :rofl:

My net has got crappy guys, dont know if i would be able to join clan matches this weekend. I suspect its something to do with the fire at BSNL office recently. :doh:

@ Aashish: Nikhil is hosting bro :happydance:

Archived