Introduce Yourself : The New Members Thread

SchizoidFreud

im ujjwal ,ive met most of you on gears but im new to this forum.i live in gurgaon and am waitin for my 360 to get unconfiscated(if that is a word) coz my parents confiscated it coz i had to study fer my xams

Hey guys, after reading these forums for quite some time I thought I'd join since all action now seems to be here :(

Welcome Buddies!!!:)

• Like 1

By the way how does one know if they've been banned from the official Xbox forums. I've been getting an error when I login - "Page Unavailable". Other people seem to be able to post so I'm guessing this happens only for me.

Mohit Anand Hates Us All :angry:

v hv Chatter Chatter all the way thread :), did u try again? facing same problem yet? well they dnt hv ne such banning right untill they hv good reason! n well i was the agitation thread creator, n m yet at large, on that forum!

Hi All,

Although WhatsInTheName, I am Rishabh. 26, married, play my 360 stealing time from my wife and work. Serving my time in Argentina right now, but returning home-sweet-home coming Jan. Hope to meet you all on Live then (No Live here in Argentina :D )

• 2 weeks later...
Love to play games,make vids,eat,sh*t and sleep.

the comma between eat and sh*t is a typo ... right???? :huh:

sorry ... couldnt resist...

welcome to the forum dude!!!

Edited by reaper