The Xbox Originals Thread

GamerZ-Cloud Strife

To me, Fable has always been a pretty looking game. I'm not sure how it looked on the Xbox but the PC version looked great and played well. The graphics aren't meant to be realistic looking anyway. The environments and characters look like they're straight out of pictures in a children's fairy tale book. The game however is quite mature at some parts...

Also, I thought Overlord looked very much like Fable.

i will agree with the cartoon-ish look of fable - reminds of the final fantasy older games (7 and tactics), but that's not necessarily bad. FFT / FF7 has a mindblowing storyline.

if you want rpgs you cannot go wrong with NWN - right mix of great gameplay and story. baldur's gate 2 can get overwhelming if you're not familiar with D&D rules, and there's always so much going on. planescape torment (if you can find a copy somewhere) is what stories are all about - tons of great writing and do what you want attitude.

and the best click-fest rpg would be diablo2 - nothing comes close. it can sooooooo suck you in - i used to play hours just so i could get to the next waypoint. and hell mode is HARD - a lvl 50 character will have it's a** handed to it in a jiffy if not planned well.

• 3 weeks later...
Ninja Gaiden, Black on Xbox Originals

Those complaining (already) about the lack of new releases on the Xbox 360's Originals service can shut their traps now - three new games, including Ninja Gaiden Black are arriving next week.

107735_hs.jpg

Along with Tecmo's ninja slasher, Criterion's excellent FPS Black and Sid Meier's Pirates! will be arriving on Xbox Live next Monday, February 11. Presumably they'll be for the usual price of 1200 Microsoft points (£10.20), which isn't bad considering Bejeweled is going for 800 points (£6.50).

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=181483

I loved BLACK on the PS2 and played the completed the game first on that platform. But after getting a taste of BLACK on the Xbox 1, I've been trying to get my hands on a PAL copy ever since, to play it on my X360 with its fabulous controller. Now I can do so.

Trust me guys, this game is one of the best pure action FPS's ever created. Forget story and plot. Think of it as a really serious "Serious Sam".

Nope, like I said in my earlier post, I missed it... which is why I'm so happy abt this coming out on XBL!

I know, i was just surprised that u hadnt played it :)

the games fking awesome! only thing is that its waaaaay too short.

Archived