Super Street Fighter IV

Guest shoryuken_king

I have a Team tournament coming up and even though I random'ed people out and did good last year, I fear that Fuerte nerfs and me being out of practice won't get me far. Are E. Ryu/Oni any good? I know the verdict on Oni is divided but I haven't heard anyone say that E. Ryu is good. I know its a bit late to change characters but I'm the tourney organizer (lol) so I can delay it a month.

Tournament? Where? :bounce:

@Sephi: since you want a low tier character, please go for Guy

I think I pissed somebody :giggle:

On a more serious note, I think Oni is really good

his target combo back mp --> hp is awesome, all his normals have a towards variant and the towards HP is really quick

his dashing though covers very little space

but above all that SRK bait to Super (if you ever get a chance to land it) looks godlyk, not that it matters, but just saying :P

Edit : idk why but for me, blanka just seems like a veryy dangerous character in tournies... especially if its just 1 or 2 games.... You need to get that people without much tourney exp dont play at 100% during tournies....and when a blanka player mindf**ks you ... Blanka gets a serious advantage

When someone comes up with a Blanka player it definitely makes me nervous/curious. You just never know what to expect because those nutters will catch you off-guard and then it turns into a total MF.

omg Sunny not again ....:rofl:

Here you go this one is for you... :rolleyes:

500x_f1000289_thumb.jpg

Also

The Evo Championship Series (www.evo2k.com), the largest fighting game tournament in the world, has beaten all previous reported records for unique online viewers of a competitive gaming event. This year’s Evo World Finals, held in Las Vegas on July 29-31 and hosted on Ustream.tv, had over 2 million unique viewers who tuned in to the live stream to watch thousands of the best players from 44 countries compete in the championships.

:clapping: ....Not to mention the SF and MvC events were also shown live on G4TV ... MLG wat?? WCG wat????...Thats right beeches Fighting games 4 EVAAAR ....

:clapping: ....Not to mention the SF and MvC events were also shown live on G4TV ... MLG wat?? WCG wat????...Thats right beeches Fighting games 4 EVAAAR ....

+1

evo was totally awesome, man sf was quite interesting but u know me following more MvC :bigyellowgrin:

man those evo players at mvc3 were all beast & their fukin-endless-combos :coolspeak: but man seriously, they really need to nerf dark phoenix <_<

@sunny bro kindly control thi humble emotions :console:

+1

evo was totally awesome, man sf was quite interesting but u know me following more MvC :bigyellowgrin:

man those evo players at mvc3 were all beast & their fukin-endless-combos :coolspeak: but man seriously, they really need to nerf dark phoenix <_<

You know when I see phoenix/sentinel in someone's team, I automatically want them to lose, and lose badly.

omg Sunny not again ....:rofl:

Here you go this one is for you... :rolleyes:

500x_f1000289_thumb.jpg

Also

Note: Following message is from Sunny the trollfreak & his secret friend to Badhoeken & his crownies

OOO Yea its about to get real,

I am gonna cut you a nice sweet deal,

The beast has awaken & you will feel his might,

either run like a wuss or stand back & fight,

Shadow y u no chat with me in Skype,

oh and before I forget, time to get HYPEEEEEEEEEE

You know when I see phoenix/sentinel in someone's team, I automatically want them to lose, and lose badly.

yeah seriously, whenever I see a phoenix or sent, I totally feel like destroying him, thats the reason I like to pwn Sunny's robot who he calls Optimus Prime :lol:

Archived