Super Street Fighter IV

Guest shoryuken_king

Just imagine it being compatible:)

U have ryu from sf4 doing a ultra with antiair lp.srk and ssf4 ryu unable to do this:)....same characters in the same game having different properties...Kinda interesting ....

will ssf4 n sf4 be compatible for online gaming??

fei long is a console character with a lot of untapped potential.also just know that sf4 is a pretty balanced game,if you're genuinely good with your character then no one will be able to take you down for free.

I think my biggest problem (tried and tested) is that I just can't seem to create a link that leaves me free to evade any possible counters when I move from a chicken wing into anything else. That said, I have found that the rekkanen linking from a C.MK to Rekannen is the best way to play footsie and keep them guessing. Wish he had a better anti-air but for now I think I have managed to change my approach to Shoto players because those projectiles seem to be causing me more damage than anything else.

P.S. Thanks for the link shadoken

Just imagine it being compatible:)

U have ryu from sf4 doing a ultra with antiair lp.srk and ssf4 ryu unable to do this:)....same characters in the same game having different properties...Kinda interesting ....

Or the Akuma from SF4 linking far H.K. to L.P. and the Akuma from SSF4 wondering why his hands do not respond quickly enough :wOOtjumpy:

Sure would be cool.

I know this vid has been posted a bazillion times but still... its from a different camera angle most of you wouldnt have seen..starts at around 1:08

The look on justin wongs face is just toooo damn hilarious ... at first hes like "oh hes just parrying" then hes like "sh*t....sh*t....WTF!!!! " and starts button mashing (the nub ,even i wouldn't do that) ... and on the other side you see daigo with his emotionless expression tapping the arcade stick to parry ...so effin epic

same vid bro....but it was worth watching just for seeing justin wongs reaction.....that was seriously LOL material....

hey shadoken,just curious...where you good at parrying?it was the mechanic which gave me a lot of trouble till the very end.

Guys... Is it true that SSSF4 will hit the markets only for xbox 360 and PS3 initially and for PC after a couple of months?

I have no issues as I also have a xbox...but I prefer playin on a PC:)...as its in my room and always connected to net

^^^

and then Daigo picks his grocery shopping up and walks away lol. I wonder why they couldn't introduce parrying back into SF4 as a second counter to FAs I think it would have made things interesting.

same vid bro....but it was worth watching just for seeing justin wongs reaction.....that was seriously LOL material....

ye he was like, fine he's just parrying .... and then he sees, he's STILL and STIIILLLLLLL ...............

this actually is what gave Daigo God like fame :)

and the fun part is that he's so cool, as if it is not a big deal :D:thumbsup:

ye he was like, fine he's just parrying .... and then he sees, he's STILL and STIIILLLLLLL ...............

this actually is what gave Daigo God like fame :cry:

and the fun part is that he's so cool, as if it is not a big deal :cry::angry:

daigo wasnt really that good at sf3.he was always an sf2 player.

Daigo might not have been that good now or when he quit 3s....but initially he was one of the best 3s players around...he used to kick kuroda and momochis a*s like they were little kids....and lets not forget daigo also won the International SF Alpha 3 tournament in 1998 which was the first international Street Fighter Tournament .... Daigo is famous in pretty much any major Street Fighter game....

@lax not really that great but i used it alot in my footsie game...

the thing was that daigo initially was just using his sf2 experience to play sf3,when in reality the depth of sf3 spawns in a completely different direction.as time moved on,daigo held to his sf2ish sf3 game while the rest genuinely started to play sf3 the way its supposed to be played.

Archived