The Ebay Thread

but the thing is seller is denoting 1 year warranty in sub text below listing name and "more then 3 years warranty" if you read "shipping and payment" tab.

It's definitely a still if it's genuine deal, that's why I posted.

But having lil :scratchchin:

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any way to get Ebay.com items shipped to SnS US address (The Paypal card/address will be Indian) ?

dont think its possible

your best bet is to get through icc worldwide guys...send them a request for a quote,and usually they respond fast...you can even ring them and ask them to send you the quote fast,incase you are in a hurry

i have found things shipped through sns,and icc worldwide,the price comes almost same...may differ for you

I have got things, bought on eBay, shipped to SnS address. You need to change the primary address in eBay to the SnS address and that is the address that will appear during checkout.

However ensure that the seller is reliable, because it is not covered under Paypal refund policy in case anything goes wrong (SnS address will not be a verified address).

90% of the times...good sellers will refuse to ship to a address which is not verified by paypal

secondly if incase there is any dispute etc (like item never reached) you are screwed,since the seller will show the buyer insisted on a different address...you wont get any help from ebay or paypal...

and as i said earlier...icc have always been brilliant for US shipments in my case ...and its almost comes to the same price (few hundred here/there) ..but yea peace of mind

^^ Called ICC @ the Delhi number. Beeches told me to contact Mumbai. Called the Mumbai guys and they hopped me over 6-7 CC agents only to tell me that I need to email them again as they can't see my previous request in their database. :|

Archived