The Ebay Thread

Okay, so I'd ordered something from eBay AU and my card was charged on the 20th. I know the package can take time to come in here but how do I know it's been shipped? This is prolly the second time I've used eBay an I'm not sure.

Okay, so I'd ordered something from eBay AU and my card was charged on the 20th. I know the package can take time to come in here but how do I know it's been shipped? This is prolly the second time I've used eBay an I'm not sure.

Well I'm not sure about eBay AU in particular, but generally there should be something in your account summary (when you log into My Ebay) that shows your orders and their status. Different icons highlighted show different stages (i.e. Money received by pasiapay, product shipped, product received etc.). If the product has been shipped then it will show you shipping details below with a tracking number and the courier's name if the seller has included that info. If it's an eBay Global item, most of the big name importers (or whatever u call them, people like i2cworld) will send you an SMS stating that it has been shipped when they get it at their warehouse in the other country and when they ship it to India from there along with any expected time delay.

Sorry, the gift voucher HL9K8B2OER(Wk31_DC_AR_5%off_Thank you for shopping on eBay India!) cannot be used for the item category you are purchasing from. Please check the voucher's validity criteria to see which categories are covered.

does this mean, none coupon will work on globalebay, or just validity ended.?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived