The Ebay Thread

The item condition is blank....What if it's repackaged, like what the guys at Pallika market do.

simple...ask the seller...and warn him this too...if its repackaged and not sealed as the listing says..you will give him a negative feedback...he will tell you the truth

The item condition is blank....What if it's repackaged, like what the guys at Pallika market do.

Ya, it could be.. I have Sent him a message to update the item condition listing on the page.

even if is not sealed Bioshock 2 is worth 699 :giggle:

buy it blindly even if not sealed...699 is a killer deal for bioshock 2...a really good game,very sad to say many missed this gem :( (awesome sp and fairly entertaining mp)

and now since bioshock infinite is coming more reason to buy it, if u missed the other games in the series :devil:

Another listing ...

That one charges Rs. 50 for shipping. The one I posted is the renewed listing by the earlier seller, so 699 inclusive of shipping.

I'll go toss a coin to see if I want to buy this. Reason for doubt : already own many games yet to play, haven't played Bioshock1 so not sure if I should jump to this one or get the old one or avoid it altogether.

(Maybe I'll tell one of my friends to buy, and then I can be the borrower :tongue: )

Have a 5% off coupon of Ebay (Max Rs.2000 Off )

KDHJWGUGBG :bigyellowgrin:

Couldn't ressist now.. bought it :gunsmilie:

Order Total Rs. 699.00

Gift Voucher Discount (KDHJWGUGBG) Rs. 34.95

Amount Paid (credit card) Rs. 664.05

:giggle:

Archived