Sign in to follow this  
Red Devil

The Play-Asia Thread

Dude that's Motorstorm 1. NOT PACIFIC RIFT.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-bp-77-...rm-70-2zco.html

As of today, the lowest price for Pacific Rift is US$ 59.90.

LOL...:lol:...For one moment, I thought this was real.....

order the asian edition :chair: it is for 1.2 k

chek this moto II

edit : its gone out of stok now....i think i am the only one to get it so cheap :wacko:

Edited by junior

^ Looks like you grabbed a good bargain :wacko: (As it's out of stock now)

You won't be able to play online with people owning the European version? Or would you?

doesnt make a difference...i wanted to play wid my cousins and even my dad likes racing stuff :chair:

Edited by junior

Ordered 2 games from PA but haven't got them yet.

Midnight Club : order shipped on 19th Dec

Far Cry 2 : order shipped on 1st Jan

Could be stuck at customs..any idea how can we found that we have some shipment stuck up there?

inform it to the play-asia customer service, since play-asia provides insurance on shipping. so if the games are lost play-asia will provide you complete refund .

hey ppl, i ordered socom n endwar from play-asia on 16th jan thru free shipping and it hasn't reached me yet. i just want to know that how much time does it usually take to reach delhi. delhi ppl pls reply.

hey ppl, i ordered socom n endwar from play-asia on 16th jan thru free shipping and it hasn't reached me yet. i just want to know that how much time does it usually take to reach delhi. delhi ppl pls reply.

Read my post above mate. You are on mercy of Custom office and Indian postal service, if you haven't used the courier option in play-asia...

inform it to the play-asia customer service, since play-asia provides insurance on shipping. so if the games are lost play-asia will provide you complete refund .

I think I will get store credit(to be used for future purchases) as they said...but I really won't prefer that, I just don't want to get in the same s**t again :huh: