India gets its PSN Store; Sony decides not to tell anyone

It might not be a mini but neither of them are full retail released PSP games either. Anyway that blows. GTA was one of the 3 games I was interested in. :|

Thanks for the clarification though. Maybe its a region thing or a retailer thing. Regardless they really should update that with retailers.

Checked the Sony site and it has updated to the "new" list of games now. I think.

Cant say for sure because the site shits the bed in both IE and Opera and I can only see half the banner where it lists the games. :doh:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did not now where to post this....so posting here only.

Is there any way we can get in touch with Atindriya Bose on why there is no PSN network cards In India??...seriously yaar...ajeeb log hai ....almost every where they have PSN cards available in retails stores ...here only they dont care to give us .... :thumbdown:

• 10 months later...

Did not now where to post this....so posting here only.

Is there any way we can get in touch with Atindriya Bose on why there is no PSN network cards In India??...seriously yaar...ajeeb log hai ....almost every where they have PSN cards available in retails stores ...here only they dont care to give us .... :thumbdown:

yeah...this, i know i'm late to reply but with the upcoming dark souls dlc and gravity daze i need psn cards in new delhi,any news where they are available?i don't have a credit or a debit card,playstation india not giving a damn till now is all i see

Archived