The Football Thread

Xeno

Barca were magical.

They do look Vulnerable in defence without Puyol but still they were damn good in attack.

Will be difficult for us against them , hopefully the match will be great.

We were really average against Valencia, ronaldo looking piss poor again.

PSG heading towards Goaless draw.

Ancelloti send to stands and lavvezi sent off lol

Edited by 'Pranay

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8xfgz3DEE1qev7pio1_500.jpg/img]

RVP didnt even utter a word for Arsenal FC and most importantly not a word for Arsene Wenger :( Sad to see this :(

uMAD ? you gonna believe those pics posted by troll groups on facebook ? thats your source ? :doh:

I watched the whole interview of his on MUTV and his press conference with SAF .. he did mention about Arsenal and Arsene.

Edited by Keano

uMAD ? you gonna believe those pics posted by troll groups on facebook ? thats your source ? :doh:

I watched the whole interview of his on MUTV and his press conference with SAF .. he did mention about all those things.

My bad then.Just saw these so posted.Will love 2 see wht he said.Plz post the full video.

I posted a youtube video few pages back(last post in one of the last 10-12 pages) .. PM'd you couple of links to download the full length interviews. He spoke well of Arsenal and his time at the club.

According to Canal+, Rennes sporting director Pierre Dreossi has indicated that M’Vila played his last game for the club in Sunday’s 1-0 defeat at Bordeaux.

Tottenham Hotspur manager Andre Villas-Boas has ruled out signing Rennes midfielder Yann M’Vila. “He is an interesting player, but I don’t think he will join Tottenham. He is a rather defensive player.” Villas-Boas said

if not tottenham who is it then..chelsea,mancity are not surely in for him...i guess its between us,liverpool or man united

if we do sign both sahin and mvila ...then its time to sell Walcott to liverpool for 20 million dollors...he will fit in well with all the average overepriced british players they have.

if we do sign both sahin and mvila ...then its time to sell Walcott to liverpool for 20 million dollors...he will fit in well with all the average overepriced british players they have.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

According to Canal+, Rennes sporting director Pierre Dreossi has indicated that M’Vila played his last game for the club in Sunday’s 1-0 defeat at Bordeaux.

Tottenham Hotspur manager Andre Villas-Boas has ruled out signing Rennes midfielder Yann M’Vila. “He is an interesting player, but I don’t think he will join Tottenham. He is a rather defensive player.” Villas-Boas said

if not tottenham who is it then..chelsea,mancity are not surely in for him...i guess its between us,liverpool or man united

if we do sign both sahin and mvila ...then its time to sell Walcott to liverpool for 20 million dollors...he will fit in well with all the average overepriced british players they have .

Watching walcott from so many years.His growth is really too slow or no growth should i say :P Hell there is a very little difference between him and chamberlin i feel.

12.30 is not that late..from sometime in October it will become 1.30 <_<

you referring to Day Light Saving time ? iirc, that actually makes the time diff +4:30 instead of the current +5:30. correct me if i am wrong.

RVP,Rooney and Kagawa :panic: Glorious football awaits us :O Match too late but,kal office :cry:

United generally start their league campaign slowly, Ill be ok with a draw as long as we play decent football instead of playing 80% of the game just through wings.

Edited by Keano