The Football Thread

Xeno

Great news for Chelsea supporters. He is a very successful manager when it comes to UEFA CL. I may not be surprised to see Kaka following Carlo to Stamford Bridge...

I dont want him here..

i mean sure, he is talented and all.. but there are far more pressing issues up front in attack and wings, then to splurge 70+ millions for an AM.

No thanks to KAKA, dont want him. Wud much rather have Dzagoev and groom him.

I dont want him here..

i mean sure, he is talented and all.. but there are far more pressing issues up front in attack and wings, then to splurge 70+ millions for an AM.

lol u dont want kaka :lol:

I dont want him here..

Good to know... :P I dont see the logic in splurging 70mp on any player.

I have heard that Perez wants to sign him and Ronny for insane amount. I'd rather sell Ronaldo if the cash they are offering is that insane... Moreover his antics at the beginning of this season has left a sour taste in ManUtd supporters mouth. :doh:..

Anyways lets see what unfolds from this entire Ronaldo - Kaka - Perez love triangle.

Edited by SchneideЯ

lol u dont want kaka :doh:

70 mill is just the base amount.. he'd go for higher than that.

I just dont see the logic of spending that much.

moreover, our midfield is perfect. Lampard can carry on for a good 2 seasons more.. just look at his fitness, never misses a game. Essien and mikel are godly. I dont see how kaka will fit there w/o causing problems.

Also, agreeing with Nikhil here, Perez will create titanic shifts around europe, not to mention those manchester Arabs. I hope that the spill over effect is Huntelaar leaving madrid and coming to london, chelsea to be precise.

Wud give my first born to see huntelaar play for chelsea.

Great news for Chelsea supporters. He is a very successful manager when it comes to UEFA CL. I may not be surprised to see Kaka following Carlo to Stamford Bridge...

He's only won the league once in 8 seasons though. He loves OAPs and hates youngsters and wingers...

Edited by Fire Wolf

He's only won the league once in 8 seasons though. He loved OAPs and hates youngsters and wingers...

Thats why i said successful manager when it comes to UEFA CL. :ko:

But Roman's major gripe is the CL therefore he seems more than happy to accommodate Carlo's scary league record... :blink:

He's only won the league once in 8 seasons though. He loved OAPs and hates youngsters and wingers...

:P ...he'll be happy at chelsea den ....ballack - 32 ..lampard -- 30 .. dogbra - 31 ...... We

Arsenal fans :ko:

hope he gets some more experienced players

oldies

from Milan :blink:

Edited by junior

:P ...he'll be happy at chelsea den ....ballack - 32 ..lampard -- 30 .. dogbra - 31 ...... We

oldies

WTF u insult didi??? :P take some more... :chair:

i see u online in fifa.... get ready for some :chair:

Thats why i said successful manager when it comes to UEFA CL. :P

But Roman's major gripe is the CL therefore he seems more than happy to accommodate Carlo's scary league record... :P

Yeah, I know, I was merely commenting on you saying taht it's Great news for Chelsea supporters :P

More like great news for Milan fans :chair:

oldies

Hopefully he gets in the likes of Seedorf and Ambrosini in, and sells off Mikel, Kalou and co. :chair:

Edited by Fire Wolf