Final Fantasy XIII-2

Karooo

2 characters in battle just bum me out. How is it otherwise?

Just beat the game. I definitely didn't expect it to shock and awe me so much; faith in FF restored!

Also, holy sh*t, what a spine-chilling ending. XIII-3 do want, Square. Amazing, amazing game. :majesty:

^ Wanna buy my PS3 version? I kind of, uh, ended up with both versions. Or on second thought, I may just keep 'em both lol.

XIII -3 talk already? :|

Karoo...How many hours of gameplay did you put in?

I'm not even 20 hours into FF13 I think.

Main story took me like 20 hours or so to complete. I think there is 50 hours worth of content in the game.

^ Wanna buy my PS3 version? I kind of, uh, ended up with both versions. Or on second thought, I may just keep 'em both lol.

Main story took me like 20 hours or so to complete. I think there is 50 hours worth of content in the game.

50 hrs wonly?

FF13 took me 60 hrs for just the story & grinding :bigyellowgrin:

anyhoo your ps3 copy is mine. :puspa:

20 hours for the main story? So basically they are cutting the new game into 2-3 parts and selling each one at full price on top of the DLCs. :doh:

I think Ill stick to my decision of skipping it even if the gameplay has improved.

20 hours for the main story? So basically they are cutting the new game into 2-3 parts and selling each one at full price on top of the DLCs. :doh:

I think Ill stick to my decision of skipping it even if the gameplay has improved.

the story acts as a direct sequel to the XIII and the story and ppl are too good.

i loved every moment played so far.

u can rewind entire lvls to play again also to for certain other reasons.

enemies,env and ost are really FF lvl. :dance::clapping:

Ordered Crystal Edition too. I wasn't even going to buy the game a few weeks back lol.

2012-02-1413.16.582iucp.jpg

20 hours for an FF game. Okay then. And I heard about the drama surrounding the To Be Continued] nonsense at the end. Still too busy with Amalur though. Now that game is...freaking good.

Yeah, I think they will release a few story DLCs, or an entirely new game. If they do the latter, I hope they release it after *cough* Versus.

I couldn't find Crystal Edition for PS3 anywhere man, I've searched everywhere !

It was pre order only and very limited. :(

I wanted thr T shirt, it looks so much better than those crap quality and sh*t looking T shirts you normally get as game merchandise

I couldn't find Crystal Edition for PS3 anywhere man, I've searched everywhere !

It was pre order only and very limited. :(

I wanted thr T shirt, it looks so much better than those crap quality and sh*t looking T shirts you normally get as game merchandise

Why didn't you preorder? o.O

Of all the people.....

Why didn't you preorder? o.O

Of all the people.....

By the time I even realized there was a crystal edition (which would be last month), the pre-orders ran out.

Everywhere I saw the same message "This item isn't available for pre order" ....and I thought it would be available only once the game launches. lol

Archived