PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

finally got my travel kit ,and the travel kit pouch is much better ..provides much better cushioning :bigyellowgrin: and protection .

hey got a question ...

i am getting my Vita with the starter kit .... so is travel kit worth buying coz i see overlap in the kits ...

wanna know as i travel a lot ... would be needing better cover / charger options .... :)

Travel kit has a better pouch than the starter kit(which gets two pouches), other than that, the Travel charger sucks horse sh*t, rest all of the included stuff is the same

those who feel there are not enough games, buy lumins. it alone is woth 3 games. you will never get bored of it.

( yeah its a mockary of the great hardware of vita but, who gives a sh*t. its fun as hell ( also , those who sold their PS3/x360 to buy vita , would feel stupid playing lumins ) )

The psp library has been updated witha lot of titles including Resistance, GOW, etc. I just bought Ys Seven last night and its a brilliant game ! There's a huge psp library to dive into. :)

Thanks for the info. I will check it out. I had stopped checking it recently.

What games have you bought for the PSV (PSP games)?

I will get GoW (blindly) and check gameplay videos for Resistance and Ys Seven. Any other suggestions? How is split second?

Hey guys, I need your help..

I got my Vita today and been facing few issues..

1) Is there any way to install games to Vita memory card.. I've played Fifa and Uncharted so far and I see no option to install or anything like that :(

16GB seems useless if I can't install games on it!

2) I didn't understand the instructions to put protective film on vita and ended up ruining it in the process.... with my Starter's kit protective film gone I wonder if u guys can link me to buy protective film from third party.

Gadget is fun with lot of cool features and Uncharted has been fabulous.. So far I'm enjoying every bit of it apart from few niggles... will keep adding in the future.

Thanks for looking :)

Anyone else feeling not enough games on Vita?

also , those who sold their PS3/x360 to buy vita , would feel stupid playing lumins

:lol:

I am already contemplating selling off my Vita

Because don't have psp :)

@Dullu Why did you even buy a Vita at the first place when you knew it had less games :mellow:

BTW blob attack is awesome.

Is it fine if I get Patapon 3 directly or should I get the previous iterations.

I loved playing Patapon wOOtjumpy.gif on PSP,was really awesome game,Just try to get the first part,really addicting.The beats in the game thumbsup.gif

yeah but why not play psp games on a psp? :mellow:

Because psp is a psp, doesn't let me play Vita games and the psp games look sooooooo much better on the Vita screen and shooters of psp can be played with the right analog stick on the Vita ! The screen alone makes the games look so much better ! Right now I am addicted to Ys Seven B) ! I had to lock away my Vita cos my eyes had stvarted paining , and I am just at the first boss , he he !I am waiting for Peace Walker to become available, which I am guessing will comein April !

@ Sarath: there are many a psp gems waiting to be played : Monster Hunter, patapons(will have u smiling all along) , god eater Burst, God of War games, killzone Liberation, Silent Hill :Shattered Memories(must play but not on Vita store yet), MGS:PO and MGAcid and MGS: PW, FFAntasy Tactics, Ys Seven, Ys Oath in Felghana, half minute hero, Soul Calibre, Blazblue games, Prinny, Prinny2 : Operation Panties, Diasgaea games,and so many psone games which will get enables in April like thw original Metal Gear Solid, DinoCrisis games.......etc etc...the Vita play List is almost emdless, especially if u did not have a psp like me B) ! This is the best device I have had till date , I am discovering the joy of real gameplay again after many years of ogling after graphics in the ps3 gen. Ys Seven is so brilliant, has a Demons Souls kindof of addiction and yet is so charming and cheerful !

My ps3 died, YLOD, and I am not missing it for a second , thanx to this bundle of fun in my hands !

Now can someone guide me towards a good screenguard please :) ! Should I get a Galaxy Note wala screensguard from the market and use it ? How much will it cost ?

@RR: thats a nice thought....Only if they had added some sort of 'trophies' to psp games :(

Even i am waiting for MGS; but it seems the HD collection will release in June (JP only) and sometime later this year :fear: damn the wait!!!

yeah...the Japanese release anyways had peace walker separately

EDIT: Scratch that! Just read that Lolnami says the psp version is already there, so why work? Bozos forgot toffees :ranting:

BTW; has anybody tried psp version of PW on their Vita? If yes, does the game support both the sticks?

Archived