PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

I'm not kidding bro.... Never played either games on the PS2.... Got the collection (for the PS3) from a friend and gave it back after an hour or so of the first game..... <_< GoW is just not my type...:P

Edit: BTW which PSP GTA game is the best??? Liberty City Stories & Vice City Stories are the PS2 ports, right??? Please correct me if I'm wrong.... And what about Chinatown Wars......??? That any good....???? :unsure:

Will do :)

Meh vita is so out of games.<_<

Get Ys Seven ! Its an awesome awesome game with real battles not some stoopid Battle system ! Also, the bosses are awesome with some grrrreat music :gunsmilie: ! In fact its so good, I am selling off my Uncharted:GA as everything else feels boring now :coolspeak:

EDIT: Heard that Ys :Oath in Felghana has even better music but I haven't tried that ........yet !

Get Ys Seven ! Its an awesome awesome game with real battles not some stoopid Battle system ! Also, the bosses are awesome with some grrrreat music :gunsmilie: ! In fact its so good, I am selling off my Uncharted:GA as everything else feels boring now :coolspeak:

EDIT: Heard that Ys :Oath in Felghana has even better music but I haven't tried that ........yet !

If you liked Ys then you should definitely get LoH Trails in the Sky. Its one of the best jrpgs to come out in recent times.

Can somebody tell me how to purchase psv/psn/psp titles from psn without a credit card ? :(

Finished the 2 games i had and now playing fifa and bored.

Debit card doesnt work.

Without a CC, (which my parents wont let me use and bank wont let me get one) and with just 3 games, This is really a ngage experience for me.

Archived