Earth Hour 2011

playstation

SunnyCoffee: I am glad that I could inspire the budding poet in you.. aka Mein Shayar to naheen.. But I sure hope that someday, you will be inspired to positively participate in a cause rather than make fun of it..

Abhinit : U are way more talented that I ever expected out of you.. Cheers Buddy. :cheers:

And Playstation, I am glad that you took this stand and atleast some of us participated in it. Keep it up boy! :thumbsup:

^^ I guess you still haven't understood it. He wasn't making fun of "the cause". He was making fun of people like you who do not understand what the cause means or needs and instead of actually saving the earth, you were releasing more CO2 into the earth's atmosphere by lighting all those candles. When you decide to do something for a cause, at least read about it past your friends' facebook status updates on what to do for it.

^^ I guess you still haven't understood it. He wasn't making fun of "the cause". He was making fun of people like you who do not understand what the cause means or needs and instead of actually saving the earth, you were releasing more CO2 into the earth's atmosphere by lighting all those candles. When you decide to do something for a cause, at least read about it past your friends' facebook status updates on what to do for it.

listen to this guy, he has them brains :hug:

After seeing Abhinit's & megz's reply I thought nobody would get it

:bicycle:

This is Epic... :roflroll:

jk_skiing.jpg

A Simple Awareness thing became such a big thing...its a awareness programme and on a global stage...there are thousands of such things happening world wide everytime-traffic awareness,water save ,pollution control awareness....and all this is one part of making people be aware of such issues which we dont care in our everyday life.....it may change nothing or it may change some people...and it is not forcing anyone to do it.So dont see why not worth being a small part of it.

:doh: How peabrain can one be... :wave: Enjoy and FYI, even though I didn't take part in the Earth Hour officially, I was still doing more for the environment at the time because all I had switched on at the time in the name of lighting was a single 14 watt CFL (i.e. less than 2 candles worth of emission assuming the power was coming from a thermal plant. But since my area's power comes from a hydel plant, so it was actually worth even less than that.). But of course, common sense is something too much to expect from you.

Archived