I made Kinect work with PS3

Shantz

Congratulations Shantanu.

You have made tech/gaming industry proud.

:bigyellowgrin:

I want to know what was the reason behind your work for making Kinetic work with PS3?

why do you want to make Kinetic work with PS3?

^^ Thanks.. and no particular reason as such. Just that no one else thought of doing it, thats why :P But then looks like too many ppl think it can't be done :/ half of the folks think its fake even though I've even given out the source code and all instructions for anyone to reproduce the same thing at their own home.

I think even if God came down to earth and then said to a man "Child, let me take you to heaven", 99% chance is the man will say "nah...FAKE!!!" lol :P

Alright Shantanu, but do you know the consequences of your experiment.

Will it change the motion sensor industry ? What will your work mean to MS and Sony?

Are you out there to prove something?

^^ Thanks.. and no particular reason as such. Just that no one else thought of doing it, thats why :P But then looks like too many ppl think it can't be done :/ half of the folks think its fake even though I've even given out the source code and all instructions for anyone to reproduce the same thing at their own home.

I think even if God came down to earth and then said to a man "Child, let me take you to heaven", 99% chance is the man will say "nah...FAKE!!!" lol :P

they dont have the brains to do it even with the code and everything..simple

and yea you did the right thing by not posting any more videos with both hands in front,full views of house to show no one is hiding etc...that makes no sense...they will find some other reason to call it fake...

hindi main hai na...kutte bhaukte hai..bhaukne do :P

Nothing to prove.. And I don't think it is something revolutionary enough to change anything. I intended it as just a cool hack/mashup. I don't know where it will end up but seeing the interest around it I'm definitely motivated to put in efforts to carry out the rest of the todo stuff. It won't be mainstream ever. MS & Sony will never allow it. But it would still make a good time pass for my coding needs :)

SONY SUES COFFEE BRAND

Apparently kevin butler isn't taking his worst nightmare come true lightly. Recent rumors have it that sony has decided to go all guns blazing at the forces responsible for this kinnect-ps3 thing. A team of sony's think thank have found that the reason shantanu goel was able to do this deed was 5 cups of sunnycoffe(100% natural,aroma rich)

They are suing the sunnycoffee brand & sunny enterprises for 1mil$.

Ceo of sunny enterprises is reportedly in hiding,

Ezio Fangle, VP of sunny enterprises when asked, replied "no comments"

for further details on this high profile case stay tuned.

Archived