PS3 from India in the US

Kakarot

I have a ps3 slim 320GB bought from Croma in mumbai...I just wanted to know if i can take it with me to the USA after two months ...i will be going there for my higher studies...so will obviously need the console...but my question is should i buy a new one there or take this one only? It's only 3months old :(

option 1

gift it to me :P

jokes aside..you can either sell it here and ,and buy a new one there... if you plan to stay there for a while..which i think you will be doing...that will save you the trouble of extra luggage etc..and once you land there...get settled..buy a new one...

otherwise you can take it along with you if you love carrying extra luggage :P ... i mean if you dont want to go into the trouble of selling etc,then carry it along with you...

just saw in amazon ps3 priced 300$..that comes to around 13-14k...so i guess its better in a way you sell your ps3 for around that price or more (koi acha bakra agar mil jaaye) ..and buy there a new one

^^ LOL .... that is an option i am seriously considering but i still just wanted to know if i will be able to make this thing work there or no ....otherwise obviously ivg zindabad ...sale here :P

^^ LOL .... that is an option i am seriously considering but i still just wanted to know if i will be able to make this thing work there or no ....otherwise obviously ivg zindabad ...sale here :P

It will work bro. Plus games are region free. Only problem will be the weight & volume.

surely you can make it work there...

incase it does not,you would be in a different country and cant catch me for this advise :dance:

joking bro..surely you can as far as i know

It will work bro. Plus games are region free. Only problem will be the weight & volume.

it will help him to carry more weights in future ..make him stronger :devil:

secondly customs dept will start thinking chakkar kya hai ..people use to carry all gadgets like this from abroad to india...ab india se abroad lekar jaa rahe hai :scratchchin:

it will help him to carry more weights in future ..make him stronger :devil:

secondly customs dept will start thinking chakkar kya hai ..people use to carry all gadgets like this from abroad to india...ab india se abroad lekar jaa rahe hai :scratchchin:

Aaj lagta hai Obaid bhai off time main zyada :smokey: kar li hai ! :lol:

HAHAHA thanks a ton guys...was just worried about the power supply voltages and current values being different there...but it seems a simple adapter to convert the std indian plug to the us one will make everything work fine :D...hope as usual lamington pe yeh bhi mil jaayega :P Thanks for the advice ...enjoy the smoker.gifgiggle.gif

Repped you guys !

you cant play blurays if u rent or buy there!

and warrany of indian piece u cant get there,if u buy a US piece u can claim warranty there as well. :thumbsup:

my view..if i were in your place i would sell it off here and get a new one there.

not really, you can always quote the warranty while selling, adding that to the price :naughty:

and what s with the Dante Super from MvC3 in the DP. at least showcase it being combo-ed into <_<

Check it out now...bicycle.gif hahaha :P

Not sure if the OP is still deciding on this but just my two cents of opinion... please check the voltage/Power input.. if I am not wrong US uses 110 ~ 150 compared to 220 ~ 240 here...

Archived