Silent Hill HD Collection

playstation

Went ahead and ordered the HD collection for the PS3. Thing is though, the only two sites it was available on werere Ebay India (one seller) and Snapdeal. Snapdeal were selling it today at Rs.1,249\- (43% off) so I ended up ordering it from there.

Now to see if SD actually ships the game and it arrives... :fear1:

Went ahead and ordered the HD collection for the PS3. Thing is though, the only two sites it was available on werere Ebay India (one seller) and Snapdeal. Snapdeal were selling it today at Rs.1,249\- (43% off) so I ended up ordering it from there.

Now to see if SD actually ships the game and it arrives... :fear1:

Pray that you don't get a pirated version :P

The expected delivery date they have given is 11th of March. I have never ordered a single game from SD before this... lets see what happens.

SD doesn't deliver pirated ps3 games so don't worry. I was messing with you.

Sent from One plus One

Did Konami ever get the old voices back for SH2 in the HD collection? I saw the new ones on youtube and they are terrible in comparison.

I might be wrong, but I think read somewhere that SH2 HD has the option of choosing the old voices but SH3 HD doesn't carry the old voices at all.

Since I haven't played any of the Silent Hill games, guess I should start with the very first game, SH 1?

Yep, though I haven't played/seen any SH other than 2. I think SH1 & 3 are connected somehow but 2 exists separately on it's own. One tip when you finish 2 though, do read up it's analysis online. It has so much depth and so many things happening behind the scenes that it still surprises me.

Yep, though I haven't played/seen any SH other than 2. I think SH1 & 3 are connected somehow but 2 exists separately on it's own. One tip when you finish 2 though, do read up it's analysis online. It has so much depth and so many things happening behind the scenes that it still surprises me.

Okay will do. Thanks for the tip mate. :)

Archived