Official Wii-U Thread

By accessories if you mean gamepad and wii mote....i dont think so. Because it says you need to sync once to pair it but yes it can be done with only one console at a time.

Ok ya Gamepad is region locked (not available separately anyways)...but just found out that wii remote is region free...

i think gamepad is region locked :lol:

yeh log accessory bhi region lock kar diya ....:O

Sala Kya sense yeh log ka....what the *bleep* they think about themselves?? How can they even imagine region locking a controller??

Ok ya Gamepad is region locked (not available separately anyways)...but just found out that wii remote is region free...

The should be given the award of least userfriendly company in the world.

They are japs dude...very reserved people...their idealogies are different compared to other people in the world..Anyways gamepad is separately available only in Japan and i don't think it supports two gamepads yet...

They are japs dude...very reserved people...their idealogies are different compared to other people in the world..Anyways gamepad is separately available only in Japan and i don't think it supports two gamepads yet...

Yeah i know. Lived with them for some time...Humble though and they take quite some time to warm up and trust you but when they do they will really care for you.

Are there any chances of the price of the console going up since holiday season coming to an end..?

There prices never came down only...The deals that i saw on Nintendo console ...i saw the way before also. It was same old $250 with super mario 3d world.

Now compare this to PS4 and xbox one deals...crazy deals were going on. Literally steal deals for xbox one and amazingd eals on ps4.

The prices will come down for sure or stay same. Will personally go and beat people at Nintendo if they raise the price.

There prices never came down only...The deals that i saw on Nintendo console ...i saw the way before also. It was same old $250 with super mario 3d world.

Now compare this to PS4 and xbox one deals...crazy deals were going on. Literally steal deals for xbox one and amazingd eals on ps4.

The prices will come down for sure or stay same. Will personally go and beat people at Nintendo if they raise the price.

nintendo first party games prices are never reduced unless its a eshop discount deal or something as far as the console is concerned i dont think they will reduce the prices as the sales for wii u has just picked up this year.

They are ending their club nintendo deals as well.The whole point of club nintendo was to provide some value to the customers when the wii u was considered to be a failure with third party developers withdrawing support to the console.

now that they have a steady stream of games lined up for 2015 i dont see them offering discounts . may be an eshop deal for digital games i guess.

Thanks guyz, its ok if it stays at $299...i don't want them to increase the price..i have one ray of hope getting NTSC console..don't wanna lose that...

Thanks guyz, its ok if it stays at $299...i don't want them to increase the price..i have one ray of hope getting NTSC console..don't wanna lose that...

arey bhai..console ka price increase nahi karenga...itna sure hai ...infact it will come down . Nintendo wii u sales might have picked up but they still need to do much better than this with New Zelda also coming by next year.

I would say except price drop to be as soon as within next 1 month or two.

starting my very first zelda game on Wii U .hope its as awesome as everybody talks abt it here. (shout out to Mohith :punk: )

Tk0NqkK.jpg

tumblr_inline_n01mdtciPW1qbygev.gif

Digital na Retail?? kitna pada ?

Archived